Chapter 2: Crazy? Maybe...

You wake up in the middle of the night after a bad dream. You dreamt that your mother fell down with the same sickness your dad had and slowly died the same way.
     You slowly get out of bed and look out your window. Strangely, you see a hooded figure standing below the street light on the road. He's leaning against the pole and let's down an arm. You can see puffs of smoke rise above the person. You're against smoking, but it would suck to have to get up all the time because of your terrible addiction. You feel sorry for the guy. Something had to have got him upset if he began smoking... You go back to bed. Once you are asleep, you have no way of knowing that that man was keeping an eye on your building.

     You wake up and get ready for school, you hug your mother goodbye and head out the door. You are in a pretty good mood today, but nervous. You are exited to talk to Vincent again though.
    When you reach school you are about to walk in when you hear Rica call for you. You turn to look towards her, and see that she had just walked behind the side of the school. You begin to go towards where she went. Your instincts are telling you to turn around, but you don't.
     You go around the school and take another turn. Rica is standing there smiling with a group of guys and girls behind her. "Haha. Poor girl..." Rica laughs. She motions towards you with her hands and her friends rush at you. You scream but one of the guys puts his hand over your mouth. The others kick me.
     What did you do to deserve this?! It's your second day here! You didn't do anything to Rica. You curl up as much as you can to try to avoid as much pain as possible. You close your eyes shut.
     Suddenly the guy that was holding your moth let's go and yells. The kicking stops. You open your eyes hesitantly. You see Vincent standing over you protectively. The guy that was holding your mouth is bleeding from the mouth and is holding the side of his face.
     "Ooohhh. Ugly boyfriend to the rescue. I do admit, those scrawny arms can punch..." Rica says as she laughs.
     You look up at Vincent. He takes a few steps towards Rica, pulls his jacket sleeve up and reveals a strong arm. He pulls his sleeve back down.
     "If I'm scrawny then your dumb 'friends' must be bones." Vincent says.  One of the guys rushes Vincent, but he dodges and trips the guy. The guy stumbles and Vincent takes the opportunity to kick him and the guy falls. Vincent helps you up and leads you to the front of the school. Rica nor none of her friends follow. Vincent sits you down on a bench in front of the school.
     "Are you okay?" He asks.
     "Yes. Thank you for helping me."
     "I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner."
     "How did you know I was back there?"
     "I heard you scream."
     "O-oh. Well... Thanks again, Vincent."
     "Your welcome."
     Vincent looks at you for a second, then hesitantly reaches for you. He puts his arm around you and scoots closer. You allow yourself to lay your head on his shoulder. You stay like that for awhile. Well, your mood was just ruined.
     "Why don't you go on home for today?" Vincent says.
     "B-but it's my second day!"
     "It's okay. Don't worry. We aren't going much today anyway."
     "O-okay..."
     "I can walk you home if you want."
     "You'd be late for school."
     "I don't mind." Vincent says.
     "Sure. Thank you Vincent." You reply.
     The two of you get up and head towards your house. When you get home you explain to your mom what happened. Your mother thanked Vincent for his help. He didn't say much. "You're welcome..." Then he left.
     Your mom helped you get cleaned up from the dirt that got on your clothes and you got into your (f/c) pajamas. You stayed in your room and played games for most of that day, then fell asleep extra early.

---Yandere POV---
I can't believe Rica would do something like this to (y/n). I can't believe it!! (Y/n) didn't do anything to her. She's just jealous that (y/n) is prettier than she is. And the way that guy held her. It makes me angry!
     When the class is dissmissed I speak to the first popular guy I know well enough to ask a favor.
     "Hey, do you have Rica's number? One of the other guys asked for it but was too chicken to ask." I say smiling.
     "Haha sure. You have your phone?"
     "Yeah. Here. Type in the number."
     My "friend" types in the number and I thank him. I don't say anything to anyone the rest of the day. When school is out I pick up my phone.
     I text Rica.
     "Hey Rica! This is Jackson... I was wondering if maybe you'd want to do something together tomorrow after school?" Jackson is one of the most popular guys at school. Rica would be a fool to say no to that offer.
     Almost instantly I get a reply.
     "Yes!! I'd love to!"
     "Could we meet at your house?"
    "Sure!" She sends me her address. Hahaha this is too easy!

     I wait until midnight and make my way to the address Rica gave me. It doesn't take long to get there. When I get there, it's just a normal house. I half expected it to be a castle the way Rica acts. I go around the back of the house and notice a window with pink curtains. That's probably Rica's room. I walk up to the window and look in. I make sure my long, black gloves are secured on my hands. Can't have blood getting on them. Rica is asleep with her phone in her hands. Haha. That's funny. She thinks she's going on a date with Jackson.
I take the pocket knife that I always keep in my back pocket out and put it in my mouth while I check if the window is locked. It isn't. Man, this is almost too easy.
I open the window and slowly climb inside Rica's room, making sure I don't make too much noise. I don't want to wake her up. I walk over to her bed , take the pocket knife out of my mouth, and I open it up.
I hold the silver knife to her throat and whisper, "Jackson isn't coming," before I slit her throat... Slowly. Blood pours out everywhere and she opens her eyes. She doesn't struggle much, but in her eyes is pure suffering. She puts her hands up to her throat.
"You shouldn't have messed with (y/n)." I say right before I leave. I shut the window behind me and leave quickly, but stay in the shadows in case anyone is around. Now, (y/n) doesn't have to worry about her. I feel extremely relieved as I head home.

---Normal POV---

     You wake up again towards the middle of the night, but this time it wasn't caused by a nightmare. You don't know what caused you to wake up. You decide to look out of your window again. You notice the same man as the night before, but tonight he's wearing a suspicious pair of black gloves. The man pulls off the gloves and takes off his shoes. He throws them in a nearby trash can. Then he gets a lighter and tosses it into the trash can. It immediately begins to burn. You gasp. Wondering what the man did. You can't see the man's face because of his hoodie, but you watch as he enters the house next to yours. He must live there. You lay back down and try to shake all of your thoughts of the man off and go back to sleep.

_______________________________________
(A/N) hope you guys enjoyed! If you read this story before I started 're-writing it you may recognize this chapter. I used some of the same content. Sorry guys. Soon I won't use the same stuff. Hang in there guys. If you think the Yandere starts killing too soon tell me. I'll fix things. Thanks again for reading everyone!