Chapter 11: Can You Accept It?

You wake up when Vincent moves to get up. He doesn't notice you woke up, so you have to call out to him.
     "V-Vincent?"
    He turn around to look at you.
     "Yes?"
     "Where are you going?"
     "I was going to smoke."
     "Stay?" You ask groggily.
He smiles. "Sure. Can I still smoke though?"
     "Yes. The smell calms me down."
     "Okay." He grabs a pack of cigarettes he has on his dresser and lights it with a lighter that was sitting next to the box. He sits by my feet and smokes.
     "I kind of wish stop smoking, Vincent. It's bad for you."
     "It's helps to calm me down though."
     "Still..."
     "I understand, but it will be hard to quit."
     "I know." You reply.
     By now you are wide awake, even though you are calm now. After some sleep, you know you shouldn't, but you are beginning to consider what Vincent has said. He'd kill for me love. He did kill for me.
     What would happen if you full out rejected him? Imagine how terribly sad and hurt he would be. You gaze at his handsome profile. You realize, on his back, that he has a scar like Leon. It goes across most of his back.
     "Vincent?"
     "Yes?"
     "Where did you get your scar?"
     "My dad cut me, when I was little. I made him mad and he was drunk."
     "I'm sorry..."
     "It's fine. You didn't do anything."
     When Vincent is done with his cigarette he puts it out on an ash tray he has on one of his other dressers. He heads back to lay down by you, and you let him. You also let him cuddle back up to you.
     If you do think about it really hard, Vincent is one of the most handsome guys you've ever met, and he would never, ever cheat on you. You consider him as an actual life partner. The major con though, is that it would take a long time to get him to trust you in full, and he would have murderous tendencies. Though, he would have those either way you suppose.
     You turn towards him and look him in his eyes. He looks back. In the beginning, you thought his eyes were the exact same color as Leon's, but now that you really look at them they are a more vibrant shade of blue. He gets closer and kisses you on your forehead. You fall asleep again soon.

     You wake up in the morning to your cell phone. You groan. You don't want to answer your phone. You move to reach for it, and remember that you are with Vincent.
     You carefully reach for your phone and see that your mom is calling. Oh no. She's probably worried to death. You answer.
     "(Y/n)?! (Y/n) where are you?"
     "I'm in the spare bedroom in Leon and Vincent's house."
     "They didn't touch you did they?!"
     "No mom. I'm fine. But I probably won't be back home today, I'm going to go somewhere else."
     "If anything happens, anything at all do not hesitate to call me immediately!"
    "Okay mom. Thanks."
    "Alright. Have fun today. Goodbye."
    "Goodbye."
     You jump when as soon as you hang up Vincent whispers in your ear.
     "Where are we going today?"
     "I don't know..." You reply getting red.
     "You're cute when you blush."
     This makes you blush even more.
    "N-no I'm not..."
     "Oh yes you are."
     He turns your face towards him. Your heart, once again, begins to puns wildly.
     Soon his lips are on yours, and you feel something you haven't ever felt before. Like a spark had traveled from your mouth, down to your toes, then back. You kiss back, and then he pulls away. He smiles.
    "How did you like that?"
     "It was... Amazing..." You reply.
     "I'm glad..." He blushes a bit then hastily changes the subject. "You want to play some video games?"
     "Can I just watch you?"
     "Yes. If that's what you want to do."
    "I love watching people play games."
    "Okay then." He says as he gets up, turns off the tv and Xbox, then puts in a game. I recognize it as soon as the intro comes on. Skyrim. You love Skyrim.
     That's when a question from the night before comes back to you. If you stayed with Vincent, it would be like this every day. This wasn't half bad. You were enjoying yourself a bit... You had to admit it. Maybe the least thing you could do would be to give him a real chance. He may have killed people, but deep down, you believe his intentions were true. You belive he wanted to protect you. You wonder what the future with a killer holds. You try not to think too hard on it. You decide you'll give him a chance.