Bonus (Optional "true" ending)

Darkness... A flash of blue and silver, then the color of red across all your vision. Ah-hahahaha. Hysterical laughter. Insane, murderous laughter. It seems distant, but soon begins to die away.
      You jolt awake from a weird nightmare that you didn't understand. You started to relax a bit. It takes you a second to remember where you are, and when you remember you turn to look at Vincent. His eyes are open wide, staring past you, looking towards his bedroom door.
     "Vincent?"
     "(Y/n) get out. Through the window. Now."
     "What?"
     You begin to panic. Why was Vincent acting like this. You look into his eyes, and there is pure fear in them. You hear the laughter that was in your dream again, but now, you realize that the laughter wasn't just in your dream. Your heart begins beating extremely fast. Vincent gets up out of bed, pulls you to your feet, and shoves you towards the window.
     "Go now!"
     "B-but Vincent! W-what's happening?"
    He looks deep into your eyes and says, " if you go now, there is a chance you can have a normal life. Take your mother, convince her, somehow. Leave this town, and never return. Don't pack your things, just run."
    You didn't understand. Why did Vincent want you to leave? Why was he so panicked? The laughter gets louder.
     Vincent gets close to you, hugs you as if it was his last time he'd ever hug you, and turns towards the door.
     "(Y/n) go. There's no time."
     You start to head towards the window, but you can't just leave Vincent there... What if something did happen to him? You start to wonder what to do, but as Vincent had said... There's no time. The bedroom door flies open, and a blood covered Leon bursts in laughing and smiling crookedly. You scream. What's Leon doing!?
     Vincent takes a hesitant step towards Leon. Leon stops laughing and looks at his brother still smiling.
     "You've done well Vinny, but now... Haha haha... I think it's time..."
     Vincent steps in front of Leon when he starts to take a step towards you, but Leon shoves him out of the way. When Vincent regains his balance he steps in front of Leon again.
     "Move Vincent."
     "I... I... I can't."
     "Hahaha... Hah...." Leon laughs. Then he gets angry.
     "Move or I'll kill you!"
     You start to cry, realizing that any second Vincent could be killed. You wonder why Vincent isn't getting violent like Leon is. Vincent is an extremely violent person... I mean... He's killed people.
     "Leon... I'll move... If you promise one thing."
     "What?" Leon growls.
     "Don't hurt her."
     Leon's smile returns.
     "Why would I do that? She's my love~"
     At that moment... It all hit you.
     "Hahaha. What's wrong (y/n) darling? Why do you have that look on your face? Listen..."
     Leon walks up to you, and grabs your wrist, making you flinch. He stops smiling, but when you look in his eyes you can't see anything but lunacy.
     "It was me. Hahaha. I made Vincent play bad guy so you'd learn to love me, but... I realized that wouldn't work on you."
     "S-so your the one that killed everyone?" You squeak.
     "Yes my love!"
     "Why?"
      "So we can be together forever with no threats ever again!"
      "W-why didn't you just... Just... Act normal?"
     "I tried to silly, but that didn't work on you either~"
     "What do you mean 'work on me'?"
     "Wouldn't convince you one way or another."
     "If you hadn't murdered my friends... I could have possibly loved you, but the fact that you killed them selfishly...It's unacceptable! I'll never love you" You yell.
     Leon gets a furious look, and his blue eyes seem to flash red.
     "You will love me. There's no one else to love."
     "Yes... There is..." You say.
     "Who? Vincent?" Leon turns to Vincent and pulls out his pocket- knife.
     You realize that if Vincent posed a threat to Leon, Leon would kill him. You realize that Leon will kill anyone without remorse. You realize that if you don't do what he wants... He will kill Vincent.
     Vincent looks at Leon with a terribly sad expression on his face, and soon, he begins to cry. You can see Leon's shoulders slump slightly when he sees this. Leon drops his knife and then looks at the floor. Leon then turns to you. The insanity in his eyes isn't as bad as when you last looked.
     "(Y/n)... Not Vincent... Right?"
      That's when you see the Leon you know shine through a bit. Even sociopaths care... Even sociopaths have feelings. Even sociopaths have souls.
     "No Leon. Not Vincent."
     Leon turns back to you, grabs your arm, points towards the bedroom door and says, "leave."
     You look Leon in his eyes. You honestly can't tell what's going on in his mind. You decide to do what he says.
     "I'll be waiting for you." You say. You didn't say it because you wanted to. You said it because you had to. You didn't want Leon to hurt Vincent... You decide to say more.
     "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things. I promise... Nobody... Nobody will get in our way. I promise. I've always liked you. From the moment I met you."
     "Really?" Leon asks.
     "Really." You say as you close the distance between the two of you and you hug him. He hugs back.
     You are terrified. Absolutely terrified that Leon will do more terrible things. You wish that you'd never came to this town. You wish you'd never had to deal with all of this. Why you?
     You pull away from Leon and leave the house as fast as you can. You wonder if you should stay and do what Leon wants, or if you should escape town with your mother... And Vincent.
You know you have to get your mother to safety. That's the top priority for you. You think, and think on what you'll do. Then you make a decision.

_______________________________________
Bwhahahaha evil writer on the loose. Aren't cliffhangers fun? I originally did not plan on writing anymore on this. In fact, I'm quite embarrassed by this story xD. But I've noticed that its been viewed 2k times?!?! WHAT?! So I decided I'd write a bonus chapter for the end, just for fun for you guys! Thanks so much for reading!

Would you guys be interested in a re-write? If so, please leave a comment!