leave - one

Angela

We we're cuddling, on my bed, I haven't seen Shawn for three months. I'm so happy that he was here with me again.

"Baby." He spoke.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"The Illuminate tour is starting the end of the week."

I sighed he's leaving again. He just came back.

"You're leaving again." I whispered.

"Not for long, only a month."

"Why can't I go with you?" I asked.

Shawn got up and sat down on the bedside. He looked at me with sorry eyes.

"You can't, you've asked so many times before Angela, they will know about us and I'm worried about what will happen."

There, that same goddamn excuse that he always tells me. I got up off the bed and stood at the side.

"Jesus Shawn! Can't you see? You're always leaving me behind! You barley even text me and call me! Hell you never told your fans about us for for three years! Shawn I just want to go on a normal date with you for once instead of staying home all the time! That's all I ask I feel like you don't even love me! I've never been to one of your shows, I can't even post the thousands of pictures we've taken together! What we have is not even a relationship! I feel like we're just friends with benefits! When you come back it's always about sex huh? I fucking love you so much it hurts Shawn why!" I yelled angrily.

He looked at me in surprise. He looked at me and froze.

"I do love you. I just don't want you to get hate! I'm protecting you!" He yelled back.

"I was just your secret Shawn, and I'm tired of it."

I just pour out my feelings that I've had for years. I can't do this anymore.

"Baby please." He said softly.

"No Shawn it's over just leave. Like you always do. Leave me for good. I was just a burden in your career. Take your shit and go."

Shawn looked at me with teary eyes. He grabbed his suitcase and left my apartment.

Maybe things would be better this way. I laid down again and cried myself to sleep.

next day

I woke up to the loud buzzing of my phone. Why is there so many notifications? I only have one thousand followers.

I looked at my phone there were comments on Instagram tagging me on something.

I pressed it and saw it was a video on Shawn's account. The video instantly started playing.

"Hey guys, I have something to tell you. Ive had a girlfriend named Angela since I was fifteen." He smiled.

"I've kept her a secret ever since Magcon and that was a mistake. She was tired of being my secret. It was an illusion that I had the perfect relationship. But, she didn't feel the same about the whole situation. She's the love of my life you know. I love her so much."

"I was afraid to tell people, I didn't want to put hate onto her. But I should have told you guys sooner. I just don't want her to get hurt ya know. It's just I've seen hate on girls I've hung out with and I just don't want that to happen to her. She's tough. I love her for that but I don't care because she can go from strong to a million pieces."

My eyes grew wide. I went to his profile again and saw a part two of the video.

"I hid her. I flirted with other girls to hide her even more. I embarrassed her, I left her countless of times but I need her. She is my main purpose. I love her so much I realized how much I need her in my life. I can't live without her, but it's her decision. So yeah."

I was furious. What the fuck? Now he tells people after I said something? This bitch got the nerve. What a puta.

I'm not going to pity him, he legit told people he "flirted" with other girls? That's a big no no. In Angela's big rule book its you never ever flirt with another girl if ya actual girl is away.

All the forgiving, all the chances I've given him, this was the last one I'm at done for real this time.

-

+1 vote +1 comment for next chapter

yoo I'm stoked for this ahh

-angel