is it Shawn's baby? || fifteen

seven months later

Angela

Fuck. I'm in so much pain it hurts. It feels like I was shot multiple times, my neck my back, (my pussy and my crack) and my ears for some reason hurt. I have a headache and I just can't take the pain.

It's all Cameron's fault. He put this inside me! I'm so over it.

"Okay you're ready Angela push!" The nurse yelled for me to hear. I pushed, giving up, "I- I can't do this, Cam if this thing you put inside me doesn't come out I'm gonna fucking kill-" I screamed in pain and I continued to push and push, the baby coming out more and more.
"Keep going baby almost there!" Shawn said holding onto my hand, I gripped both of my hands tighter.

I heard crying and I fainted.

I soon woke up to see my whole family, my friends all around, and I see my little baby in Shawn's big arms. He handed him to me and I grabbed him with loving arms.

"Hi baby." I smiled playing with his tiny hands. "His name?" The nurse asked. "Alexander Julian Mendes." Cameron agreed to have the last name as Mendes if I agreed for him to be named Alex.

"Aw it's so cute it kinda looks like Shawn." I said, Cameron looking at me funny. "I think he got you're traits, he's so adorable."

I am finally happy this baby came out. Now I can have my little family.

Cameron

The baby did look like Shawn sadly. I'm confused, did she cheat on me? With Shawn?

I mean she always said the twins were my kids but could she not have known? Has she been lying to me this whole time, making me realize in the end that Alex is not my baby? Is it Shawn's baby?

So many questions not enough time.

I'm upset that I think my own baby is Shawn, but it is believable. I dropped Angela home a few days later, still wanting to burst out the big question.

Shawn wasn't with us, he had your meetings a which I was thankful for. She sat down, drinking her venti caramel frappe, which she was waiting to drink for so long.

I put the baby to sleep, going back to the kitchen. "Hey Angela, since Alex is asleep now, I think we should talk." She was now looking up at me. "About what?" She asked very confused.

"I want a DNA test." I spit it out, choking on my words. "What? You know I've never cheated right? Alex is yours Cam."

"I need to be sure, he looks a awful lot like Shawn, I'm just scared." I said putting my hands in my hair ruffling it.

"Fine, but I know that Alex is yours, I was loyal to you." She said angrily.

-
*third person*

According to this DNA chart, the baby's father is: Shawn Mendes

100% Match

Angela kneeled down to the ground crying, Cameron stormed out and left. Shawn came to her comfort as the both of them were confused on why the baby was Shawn's.

flashback

Back to when Angela and Cameron first broke up, she was at Shawn's place, drinking and so was Shawn.

The two 'friends' got so drunk they had a one night stand, which none of them remembered until now. 

They woke up, fully clothed, unaware of what happened last night.

*third person*

Cameron went home that night and called Yanelly, ranting to her as she came over quickly to 'comfort' him.

For Angela, it felt like her whole world crashed down, she promised something to Cameron that Alex was his, but it was all a lie.

Shawn wanted to have a kid with Angela, but not like this, all conflict had been resolved until today, it exploded. It hurt everyone in its path effecting all of their lives forever.

-

it's hella short but I'm lazy so..

so many time skips ik but it's whatever

this book is coming to and end in five chapters :(