cameron || two

two months later

Shawn

I breathed heavily and laid next to her. My life has been going downhill without Angela. Although I'm touring it's just that I got depression recently. She never called nor texted me back. I miss her so much.

"Camila go back to your hotel room."I sighed.

"Why? Aren't we together now?"She whined.

"I told you we're nothing, I just need something to take the edge off."

She scoffed and got up the get her clothes then left.

I got onto Instagram, I went on my private account then went to her page. I saw her recent, she's with Cameron? How the hell did they meet?

I was jealous. Really jealous. What the fuck. Shit I said fuck shit!

I got up and slammed my fist onto the bed. Why Cameron he's my friend? Why is he even talking to her anyways!

-

Angela

Cam's house

"The pic we took is so cute Cam!" I laughed.

"Duh cause I'm in it." He said jokingly.

"Dork."I giggled.

I met Cam at a photo shoot. My first photo shoot as a model actually. I've tried to get booked before since last year. I guess Shawn kind of helped me jump start my career. But it's awkward because people take pictures of me.

I learned to be more independent, I made a lot of friends, since I moved here to Los Angeles.

People think me and Cameron are dating but we're not, we met just a month ago. Now I'm a whore for hanging out with him? I get hate but I'm trying to be positive.

"Cammmmm." I said extending the m.

"What."

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked

"Anywhere with you." He smiled.

I blushed a little. Cam's really trying. Should I give him a chance or.. I don't know.

"Hey Cam, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Maybe we could do something?"

"Like what?"

I got closer to him on the couch and he stared at me. He looked at my lips and I looked back.

"If your gonna do something do it already god dammit." I laughed.

Then it happened. A kiss, something I haven felt for a while. I went into his lap and the whole thing got heated.

"Do you like hickeys Cameron?"

"Yeah but as long as the fans don't notice it." He nodded.

"Well your twenty-two so I'm gonna give you a big one righhht here." I said extending the h.

I kissed up and down his neck then sucked harshly on the side of his neck.

"Angela." He slightly moans.

I stopped sucking and looked at him. I laughed cause it was really red.

"Your turn." He smirked.

"No." I said teasingly.

He attacked my neck sucking in multiple spots.

"Fuck Cam." I moaned.

He licked the spots and blew on them which made me weak.

We made out for a little long longer then pulled away.

"Lets go to the Jack and Jack's party?"

I nodded and we got out of his house to drive to the party.

-

+3 votes +2 comments

ik its short but I wanna surprise you!!

- angel