fights || three

Shawn

I some grabbed clothes out of my suitcases and put them on. Tonight was the Jack and Jack's party and I was in LA for tour so it would be great to see them again.

I grabbed my phone and got an über and waited outside for he/she to arrive.

I was just watching snaps and I saw Cameron with Angela, at the party! I was outraged. What kind of friend does this?

My knuckles held onto my phone very tightly till they turned white. It felt like smoke was coming out of my ears.

I didn't want to admit it but I was definitely jealous. I'm so enraged I want to cry and kill Can at the same time.

Why?

Why!

Why does she have to do this to me! Oh Angela why do I have to be so on love with you? I'm in so much pain my love for her is inevitable I love the thought of her, I would do anything just to feel her touch.

My uber just arrived and I let myself inside.

The driver went off to my destination,

The Jack's house.

Angela

Me and Cam were currently at the party. We were drinking and grinding onto each other.

Cameron was holding onto my hips saying dirty slurs in my ear.
I didn't want to go into a room somewhere in the house, plus I haven't had sex in awhile.

I've never been touched by another man other than Shawn. Until today at least.

"Let's get outta here." He whispered looking at me.

"No Cam I still wanna stay here." I said with attitude.

He pouted. "I need a drink." Then he walked away angrily.

I went onto my phone and got onto Instagram. I was just liking pictures and posting pictures I took from the party. I continued to watch snaps on Snapchat then I heard yelling.

I looked then saw a large group of people saying Worldstar and screaming.

I walked in between the crowd and saw Shawn? And Cameron fighting in the kitchen. Nobody was pulling them apart so I stepped in. I grabbed Cam and pulled him away.

Shawn's mouth was bloody and Cameron's nose was bleeding. Gilinsky took him to one of the bathrooms upstairs to help his nose bleed and scars.

I volunteered to help Shawn, we went to the other bathroom and I slapped him.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

I grabbed tissue and dabbed it onto his mouth.

"Listen I'm sorry." He looked at me and glanced at my neckful of hickeys.

I rolled my eyes. Does he really think I'm going to forgive him.

"No Shawn your not sorry! Why did you even do that? I thought you were a more mature than this!"

"I did it because I was jealous! Ok! I'm jealous because your with him now! I've told you I was sorry millions of times! Can't you see I love you still?"

I cleaned his scars and put Band-Aids on them.

"No Shawn. Me and Cam aren't anything yet."

"The hickeys on your neck? Yeah your already something. I'm done here."

He got up and walked away. I felt bad. I don't mean to hurt him I just can't do this anymore, with him.

I went upstairs to where Cameron was. He was alright and pretty much sober.

I realized I was sober as well.

"Let's go?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

He grabbed my hand and we went back to his house.

arrival

I took off my clothes and grabbed one of Cameron's shirt, I put it on.

Cam licked his lips. He walked to me and grabbed my hips.

"No Cam not today, maybe another day."

"I'm going to wait for you as long as I have to."

He locked eyes with me and kissed my lips.

Shawn

I messed up big time. I need to fix myself. I'm going to start a plan with Camilla, to get Angela back.

She's willing to help me so I won't expose her nudes. I know I know I'm becoming a bad person, I will change once I get her back.

Step One:
Get onto Angela's good side.

Step Two:
Send lovey tweets and post about her. Make the relationship "official".

The steps are still being planned. I'm going to separate them. I'm going to get Angela back no matter what.

-

I'm not going to do votes anymore so yeee!

I'm sorry I didn't update.

This is kinda short so sorry!!

I love you all.

Happy New Year babes!