no place I'd rather be || twelve

a month passed by

* play song *

Shawn

I picked Angela up this morning and now she's all weird. What happened last night?

"What's wrong hun?" I asked trying to get a answer. "I like you." she whispered.

Wait, What! She likes me no what am I dreami- holy yes!

"Wait what?" I asked. "I said I like this muffin idiot. and you. Well more that a friend, but I just don't want to get- I just I know you don't have anymore feel- I don't know. What's I'm trying to say is, although I'm having this baby with Cam, I like you and I want you, I want to be with you again, but in secret."

"I like you, no I don't, I love you, my feelings have never changed for you, and I know, I don't want you to be shaded since the baby after-all is Cameron's. Let's keep this between us and only us." I kissed her, finally, I could feel my stomach have butterflies and sparks everywhere.

The same feeling I felt so long ago is back. We pulled away, her brown eyes looking back at me, I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"There's no place I'd rather be than with you." I said softly, she nodded in agreement.

* end song *

We took a nap together till she started screaming. "Shawn fucking help me! Help me!" I got up and she was bleeding in her area.

I carried her to the car and rushed her to the hospital.

Angela

My baby, where is it? I was so clueless waking up in a hospital bed. My stomach felt empty, was I just hungry?

"Where's my baby! My baby! Someone!" I screamed. Shawn rushed in hugging me. "Shh, it's ok just go back to sleep."

"What happened? Why aren't you telling me?" I yelled. "You had a miscarriage, one of you're twins died." I cried. "Twins what? What are you talking about?"

"It was still in early development, it didn't show till now." He said holding my hand. "This-This is a dream stop I-"

"You still have one baby, they said somehow this little guy held on." He said touching my stomach.

"Where is Cameron?" I asked, the father has to be here. "He's almost here don't worry."

After he said that Cam rushed into the room, grabbing a chair and sitting next to me. Shawn quickly let go of my hand and he put it oh his knee.

"Angie what happened? Is the baby alright?" He asked worriedly. "One is, the other is gone." I sniffled. "Twins?" he asked. I nodded. He hugged me and we cried together, Shawn was just there awkwardly.

-
They let me go home, Shawn using a wheelchair to pull me in to the car. We got home I just went into my room and cried.

I sat on the couch, friends and family all around me. I was there staring at the ceiling. The other half, the other baby was gone and it's all my fault. I can't remember anything. It's all a blur.

Everyone was just talking, some crying. I always loved having the people close to me here at once but I don't need this right now, I need to fucking sleep. I want to eat. I want Shawn to literally make out with me right now.

But no! I have to be fucked over! Why can't life just go great for me for once!

I just wasn't Shawn all to myself, literally everyone needs to leave. "Leave! I want quality time with my man get out everyone!" I screamed losing it.

Everybody but Shawn left. "You told them about us." he said softly. "Please just sleep next to me, please."

"Okay baby, whatever you want."

-

I looked in the mirror. My horrid face appearing, my eyes puffy my face droopy and upset.

Shawn left again. He didn't text or leave a note which sucked. Why did he leave? What is he doing that supporting his girlfriend who had a miscarriage yesterday?

My mood has been horrible since I came home. I'm just infuriated. It's my fault and I'm letting it out on other people.

Where the hell is Shawn when I need him the most?

-

short ass chapter coz I'm lazy

nepenthees  I'm using you're idea!!

^^ i love you!!