jealous || eight

Shawn

I saw Angela today. Holy shit. I am so happy moving to LA was the best choice I've ever made. She was actually here, talking to me. I'm honestly so happy. This joy inside me has lifted all of my stress.

Cameron

"So you went in his car?" I asked anger growing inside me. "We just talked Cameron! I have been ignoring him I wanted to apologize!" She clapped back.

"What did you guys do? What did you do when I was gone? Screwing with other guys?!" I spat. "You know I fucking love you!"Angela has tears brimming in her eyes.

She got her gym bag and stuffed clothes in it. I know I shouldn't have yelled at her. I was just jealous. Angela was still crying, trying hard not to look at me.

Everyone hated me when I was mad. I was "scary".

"Angie-." I said softly. "My boyfriend calls me Angie and you're not my Cameron." She said while sniffling. "Its not like that." I said crying too. "Yes it is I love you and you basically called me a whore! I'm leaving maybe, maybe we need a break."

"No, no, no, I need you Angela, I can fix this!" said getting on my knees. "Baby please please don't leave me!" I begged. "Give me a day, I'll be staying at Suede's." She said grabbing her gym bag and keys.

I let her go to Suede's house. I know she will forgive me because we've has small fights about jealousy before. I put my head in my hands crying into them.

I got mad anger issues, I never meant to hurt Angie I'm just mad. She knows how I feel about Shawn but she was right. Angela needed to apologize I guess.

I'll let her cool down a bit.

Angela

Puta. What gave him the right? I was on my way to Suede's house.
Cameron's jealousy is adorable sometimes but this? I cannot put up with being yelled at and being accused for cheating! I'm loyal to my man no matter what.

I arrived at my girls house and knocked. There stood my best friend. I met her at a fashion show and the both of us together is just turnt as fuck.

She answered the door looking at me then hugging me. "Best Franddd!" Suede said with her "ghetto accent". " Hey Suede, girllll let me tell you sum I got the tea!" I yelled as we walked into her house.

"So what's up baby what's wrong?" She asked crossing her arms, she knew something happened with Cam. "Well I saw Shawn today and I told Cam. He got hella jealous."

I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

"He accused me of cheating Suede. My goddd." I said continuing.

"Its okay baby, just talk to him, you know Cameron he has a short temper." She said softly while hugging me.

"You're right I need to talk to him." I got up and left the house grabbing my gym bag in the process.

-

"I'm sorry." We both said in unison.

"I didn't mean anything baby you know how I feel about Shawn."

I nodded hugging him. I missed him and it was only a hour.

"Kiss me." I whispered looking at him.

He kissed me a slight tingly feeling rushed through me.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed softly. He looked at me hungrily and took off my purple v-neck. Cam kissed me down my stomach till he reached my tights. He slowly pulled them off.

Cam leaned up to take his shirt off, revealing his toned abs which I touched. I got up and sat up on the bed we kissed some more then I unbuckled his pants and he pulled them off.

We were in both if our undergarments. The sexual tension rising.

He drives me wild.

"Love you Cam." I said giggling.

"Love you Princess." He got the blanket and put it on the both of us.

-
woah. first ever smut I wrote I know its bad.
I REMOVED THE SMOOT IT WAS SOSJEKF

thank y'all for 100+ reads I love you all!

what should happen next?