yanelly || nine

Angela

I've been indulged in my thoughts memories flowing through my head. Me and Cameron made love last night and I have to say it was the best we've ever had.

His grip on my waist was tight. Light snores coming out of my baby's mouth. I just woke up, I'm really sore and happy.

I got out of Cameron's strong grip and went to the bathroom and did all the necessities. Once I finished, I saw Cameron on his phone.

"Good morning." I said waling over to him sitting on his lap.

I kissed him and got up to go to the kitchen. I cooked bacon and eggs for the both of us.

-

"Can I go out with Tia and Suede? You wanna come?" I asked putting on my earrings.

"I don't wanna ruin your girls night baby have fun. Don't get too drunk." He looked at me with serious eyes.

I giggled. "I'm driving tonight I have to stay sober." I kissed him and went out and locked the door.

I saw my bitches Tia and Suede honking the horn. I laughed and walked to their car.

"What club ladies?" I asked. They didn't tell me where we were going.

"Male stripper club!" They screamed. "Tia, Suede the fuck?" I said with attitude. "Girl let loose!" They both said.

*PLAY SONG ABOVE NOW*

Cameron

"Mmh Yanelly." I moaned.

She was kissing all over me I couldn't handle myself. I invited her over after Angela left. Me and Nelly has this affair going on for about one month.

Of course I love Angela but look at Yanelly. She fulfils my needs.

We stopped kissing and we cuddled. "Cammy you know I love you right." She said batting her lashes. "Its been one month chill Nelly."

She pouted and scooted away from me. I got closer to her then I kissed her. "I love you too." I said smiling, I'm lying I have no feelings for her, I love her body.

She kissed me and things began to get heated.

Angela

Some police officer stripper was grinding on me and I kept laughing. Like I can't take any of this seriously. He got off and I got up to go to the bar for some shots.

To my surprise Shawn was next to me.

"Oh hey." I waved.

"I'm just here cause I saw the club on your snapchat, I want to talk."

"Yeah sure. About what?"

"Cameron." I was getting confused. Why is he gonna talk about Cameron?

"What is going on?"

"I think he's, he's-"

"What Shawn what!" I'm so confused.

"Cheating on you." He spit it out.

"No you're lying he loves me!"

I walked out of the club went into Tia's car and texted her to ask if Shawn could give her a ride and I'll give her car back tomorrow.

I went to our apartment. To see if Shawn was telling the truth. I mean he's lying right? Cameron loves me.

I came into our apartment speakers blasting trap music so I easily came in. I tippy-toed to our room and heard the unthinkable.

Shawn was fucking right. I opened the door and caught him in the act. He was there fucking some bimbo. I am beyond hurt. Like hurt bae who?

"Wow, you tell me to have fun but I see you're having a lot if fun aren't you?" Cam looks at me with guilty eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said.

I saw the bimbo's clothes on the floor and I grabbed them and threw them at her.

"Get out hoe!" I screamed. The bitch ran out.

"And you!" I pointed at him. "You're a fucking cheater!" I yelled crying."What did she have that I didn't have? A body cause I have a body!"

"No, no, no its not-" I cut him off.

"Not like what! I caught you fucking a girl in our bed! Our bed! How long has this been going on! Were over over!"

I grabbed my gym back yet again and took some of my shit and stuffed it in there. By now Cameron was clothes and crying.

"One month. I met her on tour." I was enraged. He was screwing her while he was on tour.

"I hate you. I hate you so much I love you! I've fallen madly for you and you slept with her on tour!" I yelled yet again.

"I was needy I'm sorry I do love you I do!" He said trying to grab my hands.

"Don't touch me you just fucked someone. You could have beat you're meat to the pics I sent you but no! I can't believe this!"

"I love you. I love you please please." He begged.

I gave him a dirty look and left. He tried to pull me back but I was determined to leave. I flipped him off as I closed the door.

-

I was dropping off Tia's car so I called Shawn to pick me up.

"Hello! Angela why are you crying?

" Pick me up at Tia's please take me to your house." I said sniffling.

I didn't want to bother Tia or Suede. They've done enough for me. "On my way."

"Bye Shawn see you soon." I said hanging up.

-
double update!!!

y'all didn't expect this

shits gonna go down