Chapter 1: Tourist (Death cab for cutie-Tourist)

Chapter 1 Tourist 

(Death cab for cutie-Tourist)

(Azriel's POV)

"Keep your head in the car, Azriel!", warned my mom. This sure was going to be a long day. My parents and I were on our way to a small town called Sacred Point. This had been where my parents grew up. They said it was 'time'. If my parents were anything, they were predictable so I was caught off guard with this change.

This came out of nowhere for me, I mean one day I'm enjoying the city life in New York, and the next day I'm packing for my mom and dad's spontaneous decision. New York had a pulse of its own and that's what I liked about it...no one could tame it.

I've always wanted to be wild and try new things but I'm not outgoing enough to have the courage to take a step. I found that my parents were my only friends because I was so introverted. I didn't know why making friends was so easy for other people, and so difficult for me. I had become comfortable with my discontent, with my surroundings, then my parents decided to shake my world up like snow globe.

I've never even heard of this place, unless mom was reminiscing about her teenage years, but I couldn't point this place out for you on a map, even if something depended on it. Due to this Lack of knowledge, my parents have let me know that we are on our way to the wonderful state of Massachusetts! Yay! Not! Nothing against the place or anything but I just don't understand the reasoning behind this move.

Did I mention that its in the middle of the school year, and I just know there are some awkward moments coming my way. Uggh....why me? So after my many failed attempts of escaping from the window, I gave up and took a nap.

After what felt like hours later, our Volvo SUV pulled up in the driveway of a two-story ,creamy- colored house, with white shutters. To my suprise, the lack of color didn't take away from the beauty of the house, if anything, it looked......heavenly?

I stepped out of the car and took a deep breath, the wind greeted me with its flowery fragrance of spring. I was snapped out of my stupor when mom said that the house had two master bedrooms!

"You can have whichever room you'd like Angel" yelled my dad as I sprinted through the front door.

I didn't care about the elegant foyer I first walked into or the immaculate kitchen with marble accents, I wanted to see where I would be laying my head down after that car ride. I have an aunt named Shoshannah(Hannah for short) that never left this town. She became a pretty well known interior decorator, we have her to thank for a fully furnished house.

The first room I came to was what some people would call plain, but is was so my type. There was a beautiful crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling that gave off such a soft light, not like those medical ones you would see in a doctor's office.

The walls and carpet were a rich creamy color. Then to make contrast, the dresser, chest, and canopy bed were jet black. There were fluffy cream-colored curtains hanging around the bed posts and Windows. I had some interesting photos in black frames hanging throughout the room, some were of my family, others were of the sky and other natural surroundings, they all were in black and white which made a dramatic effect. No doubt that when I get some personal fixtures, my t.v., laptop and clothes in here, this place would be a dream.

Not to mention that I have a spa bath and stand up shower in my own personal bathroom.

I flopped on the bed backwards like they do in the movies and sighed." I could get used to this."

All of a sudden, dad came in," I see you found your room." He said.

"Yes! I love it." I replied.

"Good, well tomorrow will be your first day at Sacred Grace Academy, your aunt Hannah already picked up your uniform and should be coming over in a bit." He said while strolling out of my room.

Uniform????

xoComments?!xo

*pic of Azriel on the side*