Chapter 2: Stranger in my bathroom..but I like it?( The xx-Stars)

Chapter 2: Stranger in my bathroom...but I like it? (The xx-Stars)

I was lying in my tub, watching the flames dance upon the many candles that lined the rim. It was so relaxing because the only light that was on, came from the candles. I closed my eyes and inhaled the sensual aroma , "Mmmm..I wish this could last forever."

A sudden chill came over me.

"Me too" an unknown voice replied.

Panic filled every fiber of my being, but for some reason it was mixed with intrigue." Who's there?" I asked.

"Someone to fulfill you in all ways Angel." The voice was coming from a darken comer of the bathroom.

Squinting my eyes to see the stranger was no use but it was no matter because slowly a figure emerged from the darkness.

He had to be the most gorgeous guy that has graced my eyes, with icy blue eyes that could be noticed through the darkness, and midnight black hair that was spiked out in every direction. These things were nothing compared to the abs that grace this sex gods body. Wait sex god? What the Hell am I thinking?

"W..w..why are you here and are you going to hurt me?" I asked with fear oozing from my words.

"I could never hurt such a.....devine Angel such as yourself. Besides I'm sure you would have screamed by now if you thought so."he answered.

"You didn't answer my other question." I said. Before he opened his mouth to answer he leaned over the tub, just inches from my face.

"All will be answered in due time but for now, remember me as the one who took your breath away." And with that said he did just that, he gently wrapped my naked body in his arms and kissed me like our lives depended on it.

I suddenly felt a gust of wind pass through the bathroom, and just like that he was gone.

Was it a dream? I felt so lustful for this stranger. How could I forget about my virtue for a steamy makeout session. I somehow felt connected to him, like I have been waiting for him.

xoComments??xo

xoSorry for the shortnessxo