Chapter 2

Draco
Granger had followed me..."I said, what are you doing here?"
"I would like to ask you the same question." She smirked,"I know you cursed Katie, Malfoy."
"Oh, finally figured it out, didn't you?" I chided.
I bolted, I need to get away from her or else she'll find out everything...
I craned my head backwards and saw she was right behind me. A door was opening right in front of me. She pushed me into the room and I landed hard on the floor.
"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!" I screamed.
"BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOUL, LOATHSOME, EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH WHO NEEDS TO BE GONE!"
Reality struck me and I tried to get out of the room so I could avoid her stupid face and voice. "Shut it, Granger and move out of the way." I rushed to the door, trying to open it with all my might, but it wouldn't budge. I slipped my wand into my hand and spoke the incantation, Alohamora. It didn't work, "We're trapped." She muttered. "Oh really? Such a dimwit. Are all you Mudbloods as dumb as you look, or is it just you?" She shuddered at my words.
Something caught my eye, I turned my head to see the Mirror of Erised.

Hermione
I knew he cursed Katie! Why wouldn't he just stop calling me Mudblood?!
"Wait? Is that the mirror of Erised?" Draco interrupted my thoughts. "Well who's stating the obvious now, Malfoy?" I mocked. Well, it looks like we'll be in here until someone lets us out. Huh, stuck in a room with Draco Malfoy. Who would have known?

Six hours later(in the evening)
For six hours I had to be in the same room as Draco Malfoy! Six hours! Honestly, it wasn't as bad since I had my books to keep me distracted.
"Is that seriously what you do all the time? Read stupid books? Wow. Mudbloods are weirder than I thought." Draco scoffed.
"Can you please stop calling me that rude and disrespectful name? Unless you would like me to start calling you a ferret?" I smiled, that should shut him up.
"I have a feeling we'll be stuck in here for a while." Draco replied ignoring her ferret comment. "Oh really, Einstein?" I rolled my eyes.
"Who the heck is the Eisner character?" He stated in obvious confusion.
"Ugh" I groaned, I don't have time for this. Draco slumped down to the floor. And I buried myself into my book.