Chapter 10

Hermione
As the sun came up, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Draco standing in front of me with some food ready.
"Good morning, beautiful." He smiled.
I lazily got out of our makeshift bed and grabbed the toast he had accioed for me. "So, I still have a few books left in my bag that we could read today." I smirked. "Oh Hermione, all- knowing Hermione. Please educate me on how you keep SO many books and that ripped up piece of cloth." He pleaded.
"Expanding charm. Not as bright as your hair, Malfoy?" I chuckled. I quickly devoured the small piece of toast he had given me. He searched through my bag and took out the 5 books I had left:

Delusions and Tricks for Wizards
Remedies and Cures for Magical Illness
Actual Facts of Wizard History
Creatures of the Wizarding World
Owl Care
(can you figure out what I did?)

"Let's start with Delusions and Tricks for Wizards." He rang.
2 hours of book reading later...
"So Draco Lucius Malfoy, what did you learn from reading this book with me?" I pretended to be serious.
"Well Ms. Hermione Jean M-Granger, I learned that I can use different combinations of basic spells to trick Muggles into believing that something is there, when it isn't." He tried.
(I can't come up with anything else, I'm sorry...)
"For example..."
"I can combine the Tiemiedo(TE-e-mE-ed-o) and Accio to materialize their deepest fear. This spell is only to be used when you are in a situation in which a muggle must be scared away."
"Good boy, Mr. Malfoy." I chuckled.
"Thank you, Ms. Granger." He smirked.
I had been wondering why we haven't gotten out yet. No one let us out and I had already thought of many ideas in which I could leave. I could send a patronus, I could accio an axe to break the door, so many ideas, but none put to use. Why?
Draco
I have been having so much fun reading with Granger for the past few days. But this one thing keeps bugging me. Why haven't we left yet? I thought of tons of ideas to get out in a day. We could climb out the window, we could accio some parchment and ink and write a letter to help, we could even accio some sort of key to help us.
I seriously wonder why we haven't used them. Granger is more than capable to get us out. Why hasn't she?
1 hour later...

"Alright, we have finished 'Delusions and Tricks for Wizards' and 'Remedies and Cures for Magical Illness'" Hermione sang, "Let's read 'Actual Facts of Wizard History'"

I chuckled as we read. Hermione had this way of making me laugh, even when I was doing the most boring task in the world, like reading.

"Draco?" Hermione stopped.

"Yes, Hermione?" I mumbled.

"You aren't going to carry out the plan are you?"

"What plan?"

"Whatever plan you are supposed to carry out for Voldemort."

I shivered at the name,"Hermione, you know I don't have a choice. I have to do it or You-Know-Who will kill me and everyone I ever loved. If he found about about you, a-about us, he'll kill you." I gently touched her face.

She slapped my hand and said,"If you truly loved me you would stop."

"Hermione, please..." tears streaked down my face as the love of my life started to pack her things and climb out the window.

She turned around and looked into my eyes and spoke the words that I would always remember,"I thought you were different, Malfoy, but I am human and I can make mistakes. Goodbye Malfoy, I wish you well in life."

And with that I saw her disappear and I guess I disappeared a little too.