Chapter 14

Draco
"You know, maybe you and I could head to the library and I could help you with your work, that way we could get to know each other better." Griff suggested.

"Oh you poor, poor, poor Slytherin. You have so much to learn." I groaned. The poor kid was going to get roasted alive if he didn't change his act as a Slytherin.

I grabbed my books and Griff and I headed out into the halls. "You know Draco, I have a lot to learn about being a Slytherin. I was hoping you could maybe give me some tips on how to behave." He muttered. "Sure Griff. Lesson 1, STOP BEING SO NICE!" I yelled. He raised both hands in the air to defend himself. After that we walked in silence. We walked up the stairs and bumped into two girls. "Oh sorry guys. We didn't see where we were going." one of the girls rambled on. I was picking up the other girl's books and accidentally picked up the same book as her. I looked up and saw those chocolate brown eyes again. We stood there looking at each other like fools. I don't know if we looked like we were in love or if we looked like we hated each other. Either way we were looking at each other and I never wanted it to end until reality struck me. I'm a Deatheater and she is fighting alongside Potter. I have to remain a Deatheater or my family dies and so does she. I felt my face turn hard and said,"Sorry Granger, but I gotta go." My legs turned on their own and walked off even though I really wanted to stay with Granger and comfort her.
"Griff, finish up. I'll be waiting at the library." I felt myself say in a cold, icy voice. As soon as I turned down the corner, I broke out running to the library. I burst into the library and Madam Pince shushed me. I scowled and slowly walked to the corner of the library. A few minutes later I heard the doors open. Griff wandered aimlessly into the corner I was in,"Oh there you are Draco." He placed himself into the chair next to me. "Question: Why were you gone yesterday?" He asked. A day? I thought it was at least 3 or 4 days. Something has to be wrong. "Huh? A day? Well- uh I was sick." I quickly made up. "But you weren't in our dorm either." He narrowed his eyes at me,"Is there something going on between you and that girl that you bumped into or something. Cause I saw something there. Something nice, but bitter, kinda like heart ache. Kinda like Romeo and Juliet."
I jumped awake,"I don't know what you're talking about. I have to go and search for a book. You stay right here and don't move." I sternly commanded. I turned on my heel and went behind the shelves and searched through them until I found something, The Mirror of Erised: All you need to know I skimmed through the pages and found something convincing. Apparently, the room with the mirror of Erised in it is called the Reflective Room and it has some sort of spell that makes time pass slowly. So I guess I must have been there for 5 days or so. That makes a lot of sense. What happend in that room?
I already knew I loved Granger, but I guess she started to love me too. Well not me me. She loved the nice me, the one I keep hidden from the world, the one that would never come crawling out of its cage again. I must focus on the task. I need to focus on getting them in and Granger out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Short chapter, but I'm getting there. The views are slowly recovering so, thank you!
I will try to make the chapters longer and more interesting.
As always, vote, comment, and give advice to this poor author!!!

Thank you for the support
~Venus Penn