Chapter 11

Hermione
I climbed out of the window, fighting the tears and finally said goodbye to Draco Malfoy. Not the Draco Malfoy I thought was a jerk, a complete idiot and bully, but the Draco Malfoy who was kind and caring and...trapped.
But none of that mattered anymore.
I landed hard on the grass and I noticed I was just a little bit closer to the main building than I realized. The sun blinded me as I finally saw some light after who knows how many days. I grabbed my bag from the ground and ran as fast as I could to the Great Hall. When I reached the gates and opened the doors, I saw that everyone was eating breakfast and were too busy eating to notice anything going on.
I quickly strides to where my friends were eating vigorously. Harry looked up from his food,"Oh hey Hermione. I haven't seen you for like a day. Where were you?" He asked unconcerned.
"One day? One day?!!" I said my voice rising. "I've been GONE FOR AT LEAST 4 DAYS!!!!" I yelled.
Ron, Harry, and Ginny looked at me like I was crazy. "Mione. Are you feelin okay? You've only been gone for one day, calm DOWN!" Ginny rolled her eyes. They all went back to their food and left me dumbfounded and on the verge of tears. I ran away from the hall, I sprinted down the hall and quickly made a right, I had no idea where I was going, but as long as it would carry me away from them, those horrible, fake friends. I was gone probably 4-5 days and they say it was 1 day! I was blinded by my anger and sadness and crashed into the one and only Headmaster Dumbledore. "Oh my Ms. Granger." He chuckled as he stumbled back. I got up and started to collect the stuff from my bag and started stuffing them back into it. Headmaster Fumbledore used his magic to help me. "Where were you off to in such a hurry?" He questioned.
"I don't know sir." I mumbled.
"Well, just another question, why were you absent yesterday? I'm fully aware you've never missed a day of school."
"A day? Sir, I believe I was absent for more than just one day?" I confusedly asked.
"Um, Ms. Granger you may have been in some sort of state where you felt that time was passing by faster than it actually was." He said, his eyes twinkling.
"Huh. Excuse me sir, but I have a few questions to get answered." I said as I slowly made my way around him.
I walked down the corridor and made a left and broke out running and finally made it to the library.
"Oh hello Hermione dear." I heard Madam Pince behind her desk. I smiled and replied,"Hello Madam Pince. I was wondering if you knew what the room which has the Mirror of Erised was called."
"Hermione dear, I know every room that is in this ancient castle. That room is called the reflective room. Why do you ask?" She slowly answered.
"Oh no reason. I was just curious. I would like to research more about it if you don't mind?"
"Section 8, 3 shelf from the bottom." She smiled.
"Thank you Madam." With that I walked as fast as I could to section 8. "Reflective, reflective, reflective." I muttered over and over until I found a suitable book. "Aha! 'The Mysteries and  Secrets of The Mirror of Erised' " I read the title and sat down on a comfortable chair I found. As I was reading the table of contents, I wondered if Draco got out of the room or not. I shrugged the thought off as soon as I found what I was looking for.
The Reflective Room
The Reflective room is the room in which the Mirror of Erised is held in.
The room has a special spell that makes sure that anyone who wishes to be in the room can stay there as long as they want without the issue of time interference. In other words, time passes very slowly in the Reflective Room. For example, if a person were to be in the Reflective Room for, what they believe it was, 5 days, only 1 day would have passed in the outside world.
As I finished reading the chapter, I realized how horridly I had spoken to my friends, even thought they were still major jerks.
I sighed and put the book away and went to my dorm to start my make up work and come up with a good reason why I was absent "yesterday".
I stumbled out of the library, mumbling a quick goodbye to Madam Pince and slowly trudged up the stairs, into the common room, and into my dorm. I found Ginny waiting there for me,"Hey Mione. I hope you don't mind me asking, but where were you yesterday?" I bolted awake, "Oh, I-uh went to go study in the library early in the morning and I- uh didn't get enough sleep last to-er last night, so I-uh kinda fell asleep and by the time I woke up it was today already." I quickly made up. Ginny nodded, apparently buying it. She shrugged and went to sleep. Parvati came into the room holding a large stack of books,"Help!" She whisper yelled. I rushed out of bed to help her. I chuckled,"What is all of this for?"
"This your school work, you try-hard! How many stupid classes do you take?!" She scolded.
"Lots..." I smiled and grabbed my work to get started.
"Don't try too hard and get some proper rest. I had a free period, so I wrote down what you had to do on a sheet of paper. It's in the 2nd book." She yawned and went to sleep.
I started on my work and felt my eyelids droop and slowly felt my head fall to the book as I finally went to sleep.