Chapter 4

Hermione
My eyes fluttered open slowly as I heard someone snoring next to me. As I took in my surroundings, I realized that someone was holding me.
My eyes widened as I turned around, "MERLIN'S BEARD" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I jumped out of the bed I had conjured up the night before. Dr-Malfoy yelled too as he fell out of the bed and on to the floor. "What the...WHAT  HAPPENED WOMAN?!!" He exclaimed in shock. "Yo... you were holding me in your sleep." I murmured.
Dra-Malfoy turned paler than usual and then blushed a violent shade of red."I..I was?" He said, rubbing his head. I looked at him with a yes-what-the-heck-was-that-about look. "Hey...look Granger, I...I can't control what I do in my sleep." He defended himself. He turned on his heel and went to the door and tried to bang it open. "Yea... we might be stuck here for today again. Might as well get comfortable." He mumbled.
I murmured the spell Accio to gather my things for the day and Malfoy did the same.

2 hours later

Draco
I wonder what Granger and I can do for fun. I swear... she looks beautiful when she's focused on one thing, especially when she's reading. I love how her hair falls on front of her face and she struggles to tuck it behind her ear. Or how her eyebrows crease when she's trying to concentrate, and how her lips move as she reads a sentence.
Her lips
Those rosy pink lips.
Snap out of it Malfoy, she is a mudblood. You are a pureblood. Mud and pure DONT mix.
But those chocolate eyes are what really get me. The ones in which you could clearly see innocence and love. The ones which gave you a sense of home.
Home.
I haven't felt at home in a long time. What with Voldemort staying around, I haven't had a home...
"Are you finished staring Malfoy? Take a picture...it'll last longer." She smirked as she caught me staring at her. My cheeks turned a bit pink.
I ripped my stormy eyes from her calm ones and looked at the mirror of erised. I saw something. I saw a man with an arm wrapped around a brown haired woman who was carrying a young girl with blonde hair and an older boy with brown hair. I chuckled...I must be going mad. For a second I thought it was me and Granger.

It could never happen and it will never happen. She could never forgive me for the way I've treated her and her friends over the years.
I can't forgive myself either. She hates me with every bit of her soul and rightfully so.

I hate myself too.