6

It's been a long while since my beautiful babies passed and life doesn't seem as dismal as it previously once was.

After being put on a correct diet and being trained to reach our maximum potential, myself and my mate have grown not only in size, but in heart too.
Eventually they gave us names. He became 'Knight', Stark joked saying he was black as night and it sort of stuck and I became 'Luna', the moon in his night. A nice little play with words but it works. Shortly after it was arranged that we could stay in Stark's tower with the other Avengers where we grew to learn and trust the rest of the team and in our eyes we were a pack. We had their back as they have ours.

We also learnt that taking things that don't belong to us is a good game of hide and seek or chase. Especially, if you take a watch, hair brush, undergarments maybe even a bow or arrow. Its still fun.

Like now.

"Knight bring that back!" I hear Tony shout with a twitch of my sensitive ears before the pounding of paws can be heard along the clean and crisp corridor I'm sitting in. Just as my Knight races past me he throws me the item he's taken this time. A leg and foot from Tony's metal suit. Brilliant! Dashing into the lounge behind me I quickly shove it under the sofa, right at the back where you can only really see it if you know it's there and then run back into the hall way before laying down in the lounge doorway.

Heavy footed, Tony runs up his stairs and charges after Knight into the kitchen passing me with a quick, "good girl Luna" before I get up and trot along to the other end of the corridor to Tony. I know that Knight went into the kitchen to be fed by Steve so he has an alibi, for now, where as I just tootle along to the room with the coziest bed so I can get away from a fuming Tony.

Pushing open the grey door with ease before jumping on the huge bed in the centre of the far wall of the large and lavishly decorated room, I walk about on top of the grey rustling covers first to settle down the cover before popping down in the centre and rolling onto my back where I wriggle around to rub and itch. I fall asleep on my back and my tongue hanging from my salivating mouth.

I peep my eye open when I feel the cover dip beside me and a wonderful scent of coffee and mint washes over my wet nose. "Tony's bed? Really?" I hear Knight chuckle as he snuggled down beside me as I roll onto my front where he places his head beside mine, his body coiled around my back like a blanket, "it's comfy" I mumble as he licks at my face and I try to nip at his ears in protest to his grooming. Eventually I give up and let him lick me as he washes my face and neck for me. I give him a quick lick back as a thank you before we settled down for a mid afternoon kip.

"Guys you're not meant to be in here" we hear Steve whisper from the door way but I just stay where I am and let Knight lift his head and place it over my neck to glare at him over me, even growling very quietly in protest,
"Okay" he surrendered before shutting the door again, "I didn't see you there" he mumbled as he wandered off down the hallway.

Wolf chuckling to ourselves I begin to pull at Knights ears playfully, "Darling" he growls softly before he eventually begins to play back by pulling gently on my own fur. My tail begins to quickly wag against the fluffy sheets as he joins in and I growl playfully as he pushes me onto my side a little to get a hold of me but I just bite back. Growling too he jumps to his feet to tower over, shadowing me in his dominance over me, and then licks and nips my neck as I try to wriggle away from him, the cover quickly become very hairy and unmade, a huge contrast to what it previously was, as we tumble ontop of the sheets.

"Dude!" We hear a shout from the doorway as it is flung open go revel a very annoyed looking Stark, "not cool!" He huffs as he comes over and tries to move us, ignoring our a play-full growing "go do that on Wanda's bed, she doesn't care if you do whatever... this..." He flaps his arms about the us,"...is"

Huffing in annoyance I slowly get up but take a pillow in my mouth just as I leap from the bed and zoom out the doorway, Knight right on my heels but he's dragging the duvet with him and Tony is lost quickly in the many hallways of the tower. His slow human legs too weak and feeble to keep up with us.

"Food!" we hear Wanda shout from the kitchen and immediately we drop the stuff on the floor in the centre of the corridor covered in silvia and hair as we charge for the kitchen.