Prologue

Hello everyone and welcome to my first book in the Clan of the Rim Chronicles! I do hope you enjoy this series! My copyright rules are down below. Just to be clear: You steal my work, I will hunt you down and feed you to the frost giants appearing in this story. Thank you dears, mwuah xx

Watch my book trailer above made by yours truly! ;)

Before you read, please take notice to these rules: This story is strictly under copyright, and may not under any circumstances be copied or changed. Any stolen work of mine will be tracked down and reported immediately. This story is not to be translated or posted onto any club threads or websites, including things such as books promoting other stories without my permission. Thank you. ©copyright 2017 K.N. Campbell (Katelyn Noel Campbell)

A land of cold far from our world, a land of old not yet been fortold

A land of cold far from our world, a land of old not yet been fortold. A kingdom risen until it fell, a king and queen, six sisters bid farewell. A land cast in an icy shadow, burrowed deep in its dark hallows. But a prophecy birthed and its secret contained, for one sister still remained. . .

Hidden away and under protect, the child no creature hope could detect. But girl be warned for on a day, your world would soon end in dismay.

Beware the frozen queen my child, who bears the realm its icy breath. she'll send her iron through your chest, and so be this your final death.