Authors Note - Must Read

Hey Guys.

I'm sorry to disappoint some of you who are waiting for an upload but I needed to tell you guys something....

I'm thinking about not continuing this story... The reason for this is because I have started receiving a lot of hate saying that my grammar sucks, my spelling is pathetic, my storyline is awful and my character are boring. People have also been saying that is I don't change certain things about the book then they will stop reading this book and will tell every they know on Wattpad not to read it...

I have been getting really upset over this because I am only writing this story for my readers. No one else. Honestly I wrote the first chapter and completely forgot about this account and book until an amazing person commented and asked if I was going to continue. I decided I would continue for that person who actually liked my book. Eventually along the way I have gotten A LOT more readers and I couldn't be more proud.

I have enjoyed writing Horse Lovers Paradise because of all the support I have gotten from everyone.

So basically I was wondering... Do you guys want me to continue or should I just stop writing the story?

P.S once again, really sorry for this not being an update for those who are disappointed...