New Description

Hey Guys

I'm working on the new chapter, I promise!

I just wanted you guys to know I made a new description for this book to give you all a better understanding on what's going to happen,

~ When Ella's dreams finally become a reality she couldn't be happier. At Welsh Mountain's no one can predict anything! Everything is going her way; her relationship status is taken by Eric who every girl has there eyes on, if you look up popular in the dictionary her picture would be there and she spends every free minute she can at the barn working with Casper. Ella is pushing herself to the very extreme, although sometimes, when things are pushed to far, they brake. Everything is going right, until one mistake changes all of that. It's up to Ella, she had to fight; stronger than before, harder than before just for the simplest thing. When things start turning for the better, she realises just how much everyone means to her. So when a spot for the Australian Youth Equestrian Team comes up and she is tested again. Tested for her strength. Her determination. Her talent. Ella wants that spot, like everyone else. There are two ways she can approach the situation: "family comes first" or "all is fair in love or war". ~

What do you guys think??