||Chapter 8||

Hi pls comment more guys. I really do love reading your comments.

"Albus! Scorpius! Come on down for dinner!" Mom called.
It has been 2 days into holidays and me and Scorpius are already having so much fun, its great.
I called to Mum, "Be right there!"
We went downstairs and sat at the dinner table. James was at a friend's house fortunately, so he wouldn't be able to pester me. Lily and Mum and Dad were already sat at the table when we got there. We sat down next to each other. Surprisingly, there was no awkward small talk during the meal and we all just quietly ate our food, occasionally talking to the person next to us. After dinner, everybody settled in front of the fireplace and talked for a bit.
"So Scorpius, how's your father?" Dad asked.
"Oh! He's doing fine, better I guess."
"Well, that is good to hear!"
"And how has everything been in school, studies apart? We know the last few years can be full of drama!" Mum added.
I exchanged a look with Scorpius and said, "Er, well its actually been quite okay. Not too much drama. But then again, there IS still a lot of time for this year to end." I chuckled awkwardly at that and then added," Well Mum, Dad, I think me and Scorp should get back to our rooms."
"Of course kids! Have a good night."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Hey Al, is it fine if I sleep in your room tonight?"
"Nightmares?"
"Yeah."
"Of course you can. Mum and Dad won't mind."
"Okay, thanks a lot."
I smiled," No problem. Come on then let's go up to my room."
We got ready for bed and turned out the lights. We just lay awake talking for a while.
I asked Scorpius," So how are things with you and Rose?"
"Oh yeah about that, I have to tell you something.
"Okay then. Spill!"
"Well, Rose and I, we kinda broke up."
I felt happy. Why did I feel so happy?
I tried not to smile and said, "Why? What happened?"
"I guess it just wasn't working anymore. I just see Rose as more of a friend than anything else."
"Wow. Um, so how do you feel?"
"I'm actually doing fine I think."
"But how did you leave things off with her?"
"We left on pretty good terms and agreed to just be friends."
"Oh. Well, goodnight Scorp, I'm going to sleep."

That night I dreamt of Scorpius. His smile, his laugh, everything about him is just so perfect. But he was my best friend. It was weird to dream about him in that way.
Maybe I was gay. I don't know. I could be. Was it right?
I shook all these thoughts away, and got out of bed. It was another new day and I get to spend it with my best friend.
"Get up sleepy head!" I shouted.
Scorpius looked up, "W-what's wrong?"
"Nothing. Its morning! And you gotta wake up!"
"Hmph. I don't want to. Let me sleep please."
"No no no. You don't get to sleep. Its my house, my rules." I sang.
"Ugh I hate you."
I stopped harassing him with my pillow. Did he really hate me?
"Oh Albus, stupid! Don't look at me with that puppy dog expression. I don't really hate you."
"Really? Thank god."
"I could never hate you."
My heart melted and I died on the spot. Okay, maybe thats a little dramatic but I really felt all warm inside.

It was so cute how Albus got all flustered when I jokingly told him that I hated him. Like that would ever happen.

Me and Scorpius were peacefully playing video games and having a lot of fun. Finally, we got bored of the games and decided to have a movie marathon. We were watching some sappy love story when Scorpius fell asleep. He looked uncomfortable so I pulled him onto my lap. He looked so peaceful and happy. But then again, Scorpius always did. And we both fell asleep on the sofa.  It was the best I had slept in a long time. 

                 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hey. So tell me how you liked this chapter!
Toodles!
Millie
Updated: November 14, 2016
Word Count: 709