||Chapter 11||

Thank you so much for the supportive comments everyone! It means a lot to me and I'm happy that you're enjoying the story!

No no no! This can't be happening. A lot of questions came to my mind. What happened to Albus? Why was he bleeding? But first, I got him to a couch and laid him down there in the common room. It was deserted.  Then when he was settled I asked him, "What happened Albus? Do I need to take you to Madam Pomfrey?"
He didn't reply. He had his eyes closed too. Not gonna lie, I was scared. But I waited for a while and he finally replied, "T-take me to the h-hospital wing, Scorpius. I'll tell you what happened later."
So I gently made him stand up and half-carried him to the hospital wing. It seemed like he was going to faint any minute so it was difficult to get him there. But I wasn't gonna complain, all I wanted was for him to be fine. I really hope he'll be fine. I-I couldn't bear the thought of having to live without him. We reached there and I called Madam Pomfrey. She did not ask any questions and put him down on a hospital bed. She examined him and turned to me, "Do you know what happened to him?" I shook my head. She said, "Scorpius, he's lost a lot of blood and sustained several injuries. I'm not sure that he'll be able to make it."
And with those words, it felt as if my whole world had fallen apart. This couldn't be happening. I can't lose Albus. I just can't.
Madam Pomfrey had gone inside to get some medicine, so I went over to Al's bed. I wasn't even aware that I had started crying. Then even though I knew he couldn't hear me, I spoke to him, "Albus, please don't go. Please don't leave me. I can't lose you. You're my only friend. My best friend." Then I bent down and kissed his forehead and fell asleep with my head in his lap.

           ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hey guys! So this chapter was basically a filler which was why it was so short. Also at this point, the story can go in three directions and I am confused as heck. So I need more time to mull over the three possibilities. Anyway Happy New Year😃 Lets all hope this year is a better one. Also this is going to be the last update for a while since I have my exams😩
Toodles!
Millie
Updated: January 3, 2017 (!!!)