FANTASTIC BEASTS

So this is just an author's note. Basically I'm going to fangirl right now. So I just saw Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them (may contain spoilers) and the first thing I have to say is...wow!
It was absolutely amazing! Everything was great the plot, the characters, the acting and most of all the creatures! Also Newt Scamander ❤️. He was so relatable and so adorable! Eddie Redmayne's acting was wonderful. And then there was Tina, who I think is not appreciated enough. She was really smart and compassionate, and she just wanted her job back so that she could help victims of child abuse. Credence, I was not so sure about first, but then I actually felt really bad for him because he didn't deserve any of the shit he was put through. Queenie was just awesome and really bad ass, I loved her. I wasn't so sure about Jacob at first, because he was a Muggle but he was an extremely likable person and I really liked his relationship with Queenie. And then there was the Niffler, which was honestly so cute! I absolutely adored the scene where Newt was trying to catch him in the jewellery store.
And Pickett! He was so cute omg.
And Newt was so gentle with his creatures and his love for them was so overwhelming. Also a main Hufflepuff character, finally! I really liked the concept of the Obscurus too. I absolutely cannot wait for the next four movies!
➖➖➖➖➖➖