||Chapter 10||

The vacations had finally come to an end and I was at King's Cross Station, ready to get on the train and be reunited with Scorpius. I wonder if I would feel a bit awkward around him after realising that I had a little crush on him. Well, we would see. I hugged Mom and Dad goodbye and finally boarded the train. I got into mine and Scorp's usual compartment and waited for him. I spotted him as he entered.

"Scorpius!"

"Albus!"

We ran up to each other and hugged. I held on tightly until Scorpius pulled away.

Scorpius said, "It is so great to see you again! So anything major happen at home."

Yeah........... I came out as gay.
Of course I wasn't ready to tell him that. Probably never will be. So I said no. But today there was something different about Scorp. And then I got what had changed.

"Scorp! When did you get glasses?" There was a pair of black glasses perched on top of his nose. Honestly, I couldn't look away. He just looked so adorably hot! Feeling this way about him was weird. But it felt good to acknowledge my feelings.

He said, "Oh I got them over the holidays. Dad took me to some eye doctor cause I had trouble reading. I look hideous."

He really didn't . So I said, "Not really. You look cool." Which was a real understatement.

I asked him, "So what did you do for the rest of the holidays?"

"Well I spent some more time with Dad, it was fun. But I missed you."

"Yeah. I missed you too." I was so happy to see him.

               ➖➖➖➖➖➖

After catching up with each other, me and Scorpius went to the Great Hall for dinner and immediately dug into the delicious food.
Scorpius said with his mouth stuffed, "So what your plans for Christmas?"
I replied, "Scorpius! We just came back from our holidays. Plus Christmas isn't for another month or so."
"I know that but will you go home or stay at school?"
"I don't know."
"I'll be staying here because Dad will be visiting some old friends."
"You know what? Maybe I'll stay here too this time."
"Yay!!! That's great!"
I smiled at his excitement. It would be nice to spend Christmas with Scorpius.

            ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

It has been weeks since school started up again and our classes are as boring as always. The teachers 👨‍🏫 have also been piling us up on homework which sucks. So after classes are over, I go down to the ground at mine and Albus's usual spot to complete the homework. I was just getting started when Albus came and sat down next to me.
"Hey afterwards, you wanna join me in the common room doing homework all evening?" I asked.
"Ugh, I wish. But I can't. "
"Why not?"
"I have detention."
"Yikes. What did you do?"
"More like, what did I NOT do?"
"Alright, what did you not do?"
He grinned mischievously, "My homework."
I laughed, "Well then, best of luck. I heard they've started giving detentions where you have to go into the Forbidden Forest."
"Oh my God, no!"
"Well whats the worst that could happen?"
"A lot, really."
"Like?"
"Like some creature could come after me and try to kill me."
"Yeah, as if that's gonna happen."
"Hey! It could. And then when you're at my funeral, you would regret that you didn't believe me."
"All right, stop."
"Fine."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

It's 11 o'clock. Shouldn't Albus be back from his detention yet?
I went out of the common room to check on him and see him stumbling a bit towards the entrance.
I ran to him, "Al! What happened?"
I put an arm under his shoulder to support him.
He smiled weakly, "It was at the Forbidden Forest after all."
I pale. He's bleeding.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the delay. So what did you think of this chapter? What do you think happened to Albus during his detention?
Edit: I just noticed an error in the chapter and corrected it so if you're reading it for the second time and find something different, that's probably it.
Toodles!
Millie
Updated: December 22, 2016