The Sith Temple part 5

"....I don't know"Kanan answered turning to the Twi'lek next to him "Are you sure that nothing else happened on our last mission?"Hera asked

"I'm sure.....but...it's like....he doesn't know us" The older man answered her. There was clear insecurity in his voice. "Im sure everything is alright...we will ask him about it after the mission ?"Hera asked trying to comfort Kanan. The man nodded.

IN EZRA'S AND ZEB'S CABIN...

"What's wrong with you kid ?" Zeb asked while sitting on his bunk and holding his weapon. He was surprisingly concerned about the younger boy. "Nothing is wrong with me...."Ezra answered, again getting annoyed at his whole situation. He just wanted to blast himself out but there was something stopping him...telling him to stay.

"Yeah right and I'm a Jedi"Zeb said sarcastically but that clearly angered Ezra even more as he rised his voice "Look,  I'm fine nothing IS WRONG!". Zeb winced at the boy's reaction. Ezra never lashed out just because Zeb was being sarcastic. So he started genuinely saying "Okay,okay I'm just askin cause' everyone else is worried about ya"Zeb said. Again for some reason Ezra got even more angry. He didnt understand why would someone be worried ? Why for him ? He thought he didnt deserve it. "Why would they be worried ?"Ezra asked barely managing to contain a yell.

"Are you serious kid ?, You've been acting strange ever since we returned from our last mission...It almost like you dont even know who we are " Zeb said. "Oh come on, Of course I know you guys, I'm not crazy"Ezra answered. Zeb rised an eyebrow, not buying the smaller boy's act. Ezra noticed it so he stayed silent to avoid further communication. He was about to pick up the lightsaber Maul gave him but..it wasnt there "Huh...what ?" Ezra said confused. He hadnt been paying attention, he was too focused on these people around him the entire them so he didnt even notice that the lightsaber was missing.

"What is it?"Zeb asked looking at the boy "Where is my lightsaber !?"Ezra asked, suspicious that someone on the ship took it. Zeb suddenly gave him the most confused looked and just muttered "Kid...its on the tabel". Zeb pointed at the table and there was an indeed some kind of weapon on it. 

"That's not mine"Ezra said questionably and crossed his arms. "Are you serious right now?"Zeb asked, actually not believing that the kid just literally said that the lightsaber HE himseld built wasnt his. Ezra got mad again, being irritated  "Um YEAH, That is not my lightsaber". 

"Something is deffinetly wrong with you"Zeb said as he got up and left the cabin, leaving Ezra alone. He came closer to the table and picked up the mysterious weapon Zeb called "His".

"What is this?, This is not what a lightsaber should look like.."Ezra said and accidently pressed the button to activate the lightsaber. A blue blade appeared "A Blue blade?...Only Jedi use...." Ezra was interrupted by a com-link on his belt. There was a familiar voice coming from it.

"Ezra, Come out of the Ghost. The mission will start soon"Hera said over the com-link(Btw the crew is in the rebel base."I'll be right there..."Ezra said over the com-link. "How exactly do you get out...?" Ezra thought. It took him 5 minutes to find the exit.

IN FRONT OF THE GHOST...

"Ezra finally!" Sabine said spotting him coming out of the Ghost. "I'm here...."Ezra answered.

"Okay as Hera said we have Imperial shuttle so we will go in and start the mission,eveyone understand?"Kanan asked turning to the crew. He was wearing a stormtrooper uniform and holding the helmet under his arm. He turned to Ezra but the boy was still in his regular clothes. An Orange jumpsuit. "Why aren't you wearing your cadet uniform?"Kanan asked Ezra strictly "oh yeah...."Ezra s answered. Kanan put his hand over his forehead and sighed "Please go change into your cadet unifrom, the mission is about to start"

Ezra quickly nodded and headed back into the Ghost. 

WITH EZRA IN HIS AND ZEB'S CABIN...

"Um...where is ''my''cadet unifrom?" Ezra started looking around. "I know how it looks like I can probably locate it.." The boy thought as he put his hand up picturing the cadet unifrom in his mind. Soon Ezra felt something similar underneath the bunk, in a type of shelf. Ezra smiled as he opened it and found the cadet uniform.

WITH THE CREW...

Kanan suddenly winced when he felt that unusual force usage was...coming from Ezra. It wasnt the same calm type that the Jedi use. This one was agressive and violent. Sabine noticed Kanan's distressed face "Kanan what's wrong?". But Kanan was unable to answer, not knowing what to think anymore.

WITH EZRA...

"This looks really bad on me.."Ezra said while looking at himself in the cadet uniform as he sighed and started heading to the ramp of the Ghost. This time it was truely a lot easier.

IN FRONT OF THE GHOST...

Ezra was heading down the Ramp as Kanan turned to him trying to act as confident as he can. He didnt know what happened but Kanan really thought that maybe Ezra needed some reassurance right now "Thank the force you finally came. Come on,let's finnish this mission"Kanan said with his friendly smile.  Ezra couldnt help himself, he froze at that gentle smile the man gave him. He hasnt seen someone smiling at him like that....since his..father."W-Why.....do..do these people actually care about me?"Ezra thought.

The crew(Ezra,Kanan,Sabine,Zeb and chopper) said their goodbyes and went inside the shuttle  that was right next to the Ghost. They went in as Kanan sat on the pilot seat with Ezra next to him as everyone else was behind them. Sabine and Zeb had their hands tied and chopper was painted black and red to fit in with the other droids. The shuttle rose in the air and flew away. Soon they were in space, entering hyperspace. Kanan set the coordinates to the chosen Star Destroyer. After a few minutes of being in hyperspace, Kanan turned to Ezra glancing at him with concern"Hey um Ezra". Ezra turned to him "yeah?".

"..Are you okay?..You've been acting differently since our last mission...and I just wanted to say that it's not your fault that you used the dark side then.... but that doesn't mean that I hate you or the crew. We love you Ezra and we deeply care about you"Kanan said in a gentle voice. Trying his best to comfort Ezra through whatever he was going through. Ezra was completely taken a back at the man's words.

"They ...CARE....THEY CARE???....H-How..I don't even know them..I only know their names and maybe a bit about their personalities.....but... what is this feeling?..It's like my parents are here with me...like I have  a family......"Ezra thought 

Kanan was still looking at him and Ezra quickly noticed that he hasnt answered the older man.

"T-Thanks..Kanan" Ezra said a bit shy but with a smile. Kanan smiled at him as well. Again that gentle smile. After around 15 minutes the shuttle came out of Hyperspace and in front of the shuttle was a Star Destroyer...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Yeah another chapter Done YAYY,I know that it is kinda short but I had a test in school today so I'm tired,but still I hope you liked my chapter :):):),let me know in the comments what do you think

Padawan girl out.