First mission part 4

Ezra noticed a mirror next to the book shelf, still wearing the mask he went to it and looked at his reflection. At first he thought he looked great. But all the sudden, his head started hurting as he let out a grunt "Ugh"
His head started hurting more and more, by this point it really started to get painful to the point it was hard to stand.
"Agh, what is g-going..on"Ezra said while grabbing his head with his hands.
WITH MAUL...
Maul was looking at Ezra when he grabbed his head, at that moment, the screen on Maul's computer started to get blurry until it was turned off completely. Like the camera broke..?
"What?"Maul said
"What happened with the camera!?"
"Ugh, and even after going through the trouble...just to see Ezra realise that he belongs completely on the dark side"
"Well... i guess it was worth it, he is mine now"Maul said and started laughing
"Did you hear that, Lady Tano, i GOT what I wanted, Ezra IS mine."
WITH EZRA....
Ezra's headache was not going better, the room around him started to get blurry.
He looked at the mirror again.... and saw himself in an orange jumpsuit with blue eyes.
"That again..-"Ezra said as he collapsed on the ground, seeing once again the silhouette of that same man with the ponytail while losing consciousness....

The next thing Ezra heard, was the sound of an Alarm going off. His eyes shot open and he immedietly started getting up.
"What happened? How long was i out!?"
He wasnt wearing the mask from before, it was next to him.Ezra looked at it for a few moments and decided to put it back on. The alarm was still heard going off.
"Better check whats going on"Ezra said as he got up, took his lightsaber and started running towards the door.....But what Ezra didnt notice was that the mirror next to him was broken.

The door opened, revealing  the hallways to Ezra. The alarm was still heard and now he was hearing  stormtrooper armor hitting the ground, running and laser shots.
Ezra started running towards the sound. He was about to turn to another hallway, but he came back behind the wall, processing the situation.
There was a man with a blaster in his hand and a lightsaber on his belt. He had silver and black jeans, brown hair in a ponytail.
"He looks... like that man...."Ezra said scanning him even more but quickly shook his head,
"Well he currently is the intruder"Ezra thought
Ezra activated his lightsaber revealing a red blade. He started walking to the man with the ponytail as he immedietly noticed him. The man turned to Ezra.
"An Inquisitor"The man said
"You bet"Ezra answered.
"Thats a... teenager voice, this boy is a kid not some adult..."The man thought

(I think yall figured out who it is I'll be saying Kanan not "The man")

Kanan put his blaster back on his waist and took his lightsaber, hesitating to activate it..he wasnt gonna fight a kid.
"Spector 1, do you copy?"Hera said from Kanan's com-link.
"Yeah i copy but its not a good time"Kanan said
"I said no engaging in combat!"Hera yelled
Kanan was about to answer but he was interrupted by a sound coming from Ezra's pocket, it sounded like a jammed signal on a com-link.
Ezra reached in his own pocket and got out that old com-link he had when Maul came to train him, it was sliver put the down part was black, just like the man had. To this day Ezra didnt know how it came there. But the signal was returning and it was the same woman from Kanan's com-link.
"Spectre 1, Spectre 1 Do you understand!?"Hera's voice was heard on both Kanan and Ezra's com-link.
Kanan looked at Ezra and Ezra looked back at him, he didnt yet know who he was. Kanan looked directly in Ezra's eyes. He felt like he needed to remember something but he couldnt. The younger boy's eyes frightened Kanan, they were yellow and had a scary vibe to them.
Kanan took his com-link quickly and answered to Hera.
"I'll be right there"Kanan answered and started running from Ezra towards the landing platform.
"Oh no you don't"Ezra said, returning to reality. He de activated his lightsaber and reached out with his hand.
Kanan tripped and fell to the ground as Ezra chuckeled.
Kanan then used the force to push Ezra back and away from himself.
"Heh, good one"Ezra muttered as Kanan countinued running towards the platform, Ezra shortly behind him.
AT THE LANDING PLATFORM....
Kanan ran out, there were stormtroopers shooting, Sabine and Zeb were hiding behind some crates and shooting back.
Then Ezra came just a few moments after Kanan entered the scene.
"Well..well, well, no where to run now"Ezra said and activated his lightsaber, the red light was reflecting  a bit on his face.Kanan had no choice but to fight this kid.He activated his lightsaber.
"Thats what im talking about" Ezra muttered as he ran to and attacked Kanan while Kanan blocked and attacked back. They started fighing, while the blaster shots were around them.