Brotherhood

Hi everyone, so yeah, once again Im back and witha new chapter also, there will be a little time skip, hope you enjoy :):)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been almost one month since Ezra got his lightsaber,he was already mastering the skill to use it.

IN  EZRA'S ROOM.....

After a long day of training with Maul,Ezra was lying on his bed while staring at the ceiling, he really did that a lot, just thinking. In a way stuck in his own mind. His eyes moved towards the lightsaber that was next to him. Ezra picked it up.

"Guess I'm getting better, but...something doesn't feel right....."Ezra said and got up from the bed in a sitting position.

"Is this who I am really supposed to be?"He said and closed his eyes.

After a few minutes, Ezra heard a noise coming from the landing or "training platform". It sounded like...a ship landing.

"What?, Maul didn't go anywhere, right?"Ezra said as he got up from the bed and quickly went to the landing platform to find out what was going on.

AT THE LANDING PLATFORM......

As Ezra came to the landing platform, he quickly noticed that there was an Imperial ship, it looked to be a shuttle but it was clear with was a much high rankuing one while Maul was standing there with his lightsaber activaded, ready to attack. 

"Master!"Ezra said running to him. Maul didnt turn around, his focus was still the TIE but he managed to say "Apprentice, you might as well activate your saber"

Ezra suspiciously looked at Maul and activaded his own lightsaber.

The top of the TIE opened and from a figure jumped down.........Savage Opress....

Maul's entire world just stopped, the brother he belived was dead was standing there right in front of him. He didnt know what to think, was this and Imperial trick to distract Maul while someone kidnaps Ezra....or was it...really Savage Opress. After a few moments of silence Maul decided to call out to him

"Brother?!"Maul said. Savage Opress calmly nodded in confirmation.

"But how is this possible?"Maul asked. When the brother he thought he lost spoke with the same voice that Maul knew so well, he was certain it was really him.

"I will explain everything on the way back...."Savage Opress was interrupted by Ezra

"What ''way back'''?"Ezra asked. As soon as Ezra spoke Maul was brought back to reality. Savage Opress came from an Imperial TIE fighter. The only two options were that he stole it or....it was his..

When Ezra spoke making his presance known. Savage Opress recognized the stance Ezra had taken with his lightsaber. It was his brother's stance.

"Oh.. I see you have a apprentice brother"Savage Opress said casually. But at that Maul got angry, how can his brother be so casual. He is supposed to be dead.

"I do but you owe me a explaination RIGHT NOW!"Maul said angrliy gripping his lightsaber tighter "I thought you were dead"

Savage Opress sighed and looked back at Maul.

"I know brother, but it was a needed price for you to prove yourself"Savage Opress said

"What do you mean by that?"Maul asked

"You see, me and The emperor made a deal many years ago. The emperor will make you a ''true Sith'' but in return I had to fake my death so that you expirience something as traumatic  as that"Savage Opress said. Maul kept quiet, his anger buidling up.

"So you are telling me that you are still with the Emperor"Maul asked with a hostile gaze

"Yes, and I came here to get you and your apprentice *Opress looked at Ezra* to The Emperor"Savage opress said. Ezra gripped his lightsaber tighter muttering "yeah right".

"If you are working for the Emperor we have nothing to talk about, brother"Maul said and turned around as Ezra followed the same gesture. Maul could not forgive this madness. He felt as if he lost his identity. But Savage Opress sighed "I guess I have to do this the hard way"

Savage Opress activaded his new lightsaber which looked the same as his old one and in a matter of seconds he was next to Maul with his lightsaber close to Maul's neck. But as the situation calmed down, Savage Opress felt heat radiating around his abdomen. He looked down and saw another red blade. As he scanned it he folloed it, revealing Ezra with a hostile gaze.

"You thought him well" Savage Opress said turning back to Maul that still had his back turned. He stayed silent on purpose, wanting to see what Ezra will do next.

"If you don't put down your blade I will kill you"Ezra said. Savage Opress smiled at the boy's words "I would like to see you try but I can still swing my blade across my brother's neck quicker than you can stab me" 

Ezra hated to admit it but he was right. With Savage Opress's skills and Ezra being a mere apprentice, Maul could die any second. But then Savage Opress spoke "I will put down my blade if you both agree to come with me...if not my brother will be taking his last breath"

Ezra got angry, he knew that Savage Opress was blackmailing him because he had the advantage. Ezra still holding his hostile gaze could feel panic rising within him

"What do I do...If I lose Maul then all this was for nothing... I'm nothing without him..I still need him"Ezra thought

Suddenly Ezra's lightsaber de activaded as backed off. 

"Fine, we'll go with you. Dont you dare hurt him"Ezra said refering to Maul. 

"I'm glad to hear that"Savage Opress said while de activading his own lightsaber.

Maul could be heard sighing as Ezra turned to him "Master are you aright ?" he asked. Maul nodded and let out a small chuckle.

"This was quite unfortunate, i didnt think my brother would put my life on the line but a deal is a deal"Maul said

Maul and Ezra looked over to Savage Opress.

"After you"Savage Opress said while standing in front of the Tie Fighter(This is a lot bigger Tie then the normal one so yeah)

Ezra angrliy looked at Savage Opress but still went inside the shuttle with Maul following behind him. After they were all inside, Savage Opress powered up the ship as they rose up in the air and flew away..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay soo yeah, here's another chapter !,  hope you like it and also, I will mostly be updating this fanfic because I need to finnish this one before I countinue writing my Path of a Grey Jedi Fanfic. Leave down in the comments what do you think :)

Padawan girl out.