Dark Lightsaber

ON MUSTAFAR....

As soon as the Master and Apprentice landed, Ezra went to his room to start building his lightsaber. Maul didnt say a word, knowing the boy doesnt want to disturbed.

IN EZRA'S ROOM....

Ezra entered his room and immedietly collapsed on his bed holding the kyber crystal in his hand in front of his face. He sighed "Why cant I remember clearly about the last test...ugh this is so frustrating !". Ezra threw the kyber crystal across his room. Some time passed, Ezra finally got up from his bed and walked towards the place he threw the kyber crystal picking it up.

"Well I guess I should get started"Ezra said and went over to the box in the corner of his room. Inside were a lot of metal things plus ship parts and so on. He rised his eyebrow and started to look for anything useful. After a few minutes Ezra found some stuff that could be useful or more like he hoped.

He also found something that looked like a holder or anything resembling a lightsaber. He had remembered Maul gave him some random parts way back so Ezra guessed he planned this ahead.

AFTER ONE HOUR...

"Well that's all I need......I think"Ezra was looking down at the things he found.He put them into two categories. Inside parts and outside parts of the lightsaber. He first started to combine the wires and put some ring around it so it can seem like the pefect shape for a lightsaber. Then added the cycling field energirez and added the Blade energy channel. He was thankful he learned to build things himself on the streets.

"Okay....what next?"Ezra said as he looked around. "Well I need to get my blade to be in one direction..."

"Of course focusing crystals!"

"Well sadly I don't have that,I'll go ask Maul" The boy went to Maul' room

IN MAUL'S ROOM.....

A knock on the door could be heard as Maul spoke "Come in apprentice"

The door opened revealing Ezra, he had his arms crossed "Master, I have a question do you have any focusing crystals?"

"I do"Maul said and closed his eyes as the crystals that were next to him started to float to Ezra. The boy caught them and said Thank you as he exited the room and went back to his own.

IN EZRA'S ROOM...

"Okay....."Ezra said and started to build a stand for the focusing crystals.Then  put one of them and they were standing still. After that Ezra started  to build a base for his kyber crystal.

After 1 hour the base was for the Kyber Crystal was finnished . It was a Diatium power cell. Ezra carefully put the kyber crystal on the stand that was on the top of the Diatium power cell. After that he covered the Diatium power cell with power filed  conductor and Inert power  insulator. The inside of the lightsaber was almost done. On the side of the lightsaber Ezra added the  Blade length adjust as a bonus. Ezra put the black metal around the inside part of the lightsaber and it almost looked finnished. Then he added the Magnetic stabilizing ring and the Blade emitter shroud plus the blade power adjust and the lightsaber was done. It was mostly black with just a few grey parts on it on the bottom.

"Finally!"Ezra said

Ezra got up and activaded his dark lightsaber,the red blade appeared "Wow". But soon he de activaded it and put it on his belt then turned around to look at the time, it said 6.00 o'clock in the morning.

"Well me and Maul came back at about 11.00 so...I've been making this lightsaber all night!!?"Ezra said quite suprised that time flew by so fast.

"...I'll just go to bed, training is at 7 so I'll get  a little rest at least" Ezra jumped on his bed, falling asleep in a matter of seconds..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys I REALLY HOPE that this chapter is okay,it was sooo hard to write and all the parts ughh,But still hope you enjoyed it and leave down in the comments what do you think :)

Padawan girl out.