The Escape part 1

Ezra, furious, rushed to his room. He went inside and when the door closed Ezra started screaming violently.
"THEY'LL PAY! I HATE THEM ALL"
"I WANT THEM DEAD, I WANT THEM DEAD!!!"
Ezra threw all of his stuff from his work desk to the floor and hit the table with his fist.
Ezra was in so much mental anguish to the point it hurt him physically.
Ezra grabbed his head and fell on his knees.
"I hate them, i hate them, I hate them, I hate them, I hate them!!"Ezra yelled
Then all the sudden, he started laughing, there was no sanity in his voice anymore. When he was out of breath he Started chuckling
"*Chuckle* heh, wwhy dont I kill them *chuckle* it wont be a problem now *chuckle* would it?"Ezra said
"*Chuckle* Yeah i'll heh do that"Ezra said and laughed a bit
Then his unstable behavior was interrupted by a voice. It was a voice of a man. It was calming and gentle.
"You are like a son to me"the voice said and countinued
"Kid you got a better idea?"
"I know, its okay, we're leaving"
"You know thats my move"
"Focus, focus on letting go"
"Ezra, Ezra!"
Ezra's eyes widened.
"K-k..an..an"Ezra said
He blinked a few times and breathed in.
"W-who is..Ka..na-"Ezra stopped ,he couldn't remember the rest of the name, something was blocking it. He shook his head, feeling his mind stabilizing. He took in  deep breath and breathe out.
"I have to focus, i need to get out of here!" Ezra said and got up from the floor he took a piece of paper and drew a sketch of the hallways and the landing platform of the Star Destroyer.
"Alright, the least number of patrols is at 10 at night, I can go out then without being noticed. i dont Want anyone seeing me sneak out but if someone does see me i'll say im off to training"
"I know the code for the emergency exit and the landing platofrm, i'll go through there and the TIES are right in front of it, but before that i need to get into the second command centre in charge of leaving and coming TIES, i need to realise one. Get a TIE and get out, then im gonna go to a random planet untill they give up the search for me on Lothal then I'll come back to Lothal"Ezra said
"Seems like a good plan"Ezra said confidently
"Though, if this succeds...what then"Ezra said but quickly shook his head
"Im gonna think about that when im out"
Ezra looked at the clock, it was 9.30 at night
"I got 30 minutes to pack my things" Ezra said and took a gray bag that was on the shelf. He started putting in some extra clothes, a notebook. Then he reached into his pocket and got out the imperial com-link, he threw it on the ground and stepped on it untill it was broken. He reached into his other pocket and found that old com-link that was black and silver, he was about to break it too but a feeling stopped him. He put it back into his pocket.Ezra took his saber and put it in his bag as well.

It was 9.45 already.
"Well i guess its goodbye to the Inquisitor title in 15 minutes"Ezra said jokingly

Then it came 10 o'clock. Ezra put his bag on his back and headed towards  the door. He looked back at his room. He masked his presance, calmed down and stepped outside never to return in that room again.

IN THE HALLWAYS..
Ezra stepped out of his room, it was quiet. No troopers, just like he planned.
"Alright the next patrol will be coming in 15 minutes so i need to get out of this section as soon as possible."Ezra said and started moving, he took one turn left and then one right and then another left. When he was about to turn another left he spotted a patrol of troopers coming his way.
"Shoot." Ezra said and bit his lip.
Ezra looked around, trying to find a place to hide or an opening to run but every way went back to the section he was trying to get away from.
Then at the corner of his eye, Ezra spotted a vent.He smiled in relief and opened the vent and went in.
It was a closed space he put the lid of the vent back on, the troopers went past him.
Ezra sighed, relieved.
"That was a close call"
Then he turned around and countinued going, he was guessing where he was going but felt like he was going the right way.
"Well this feels familiar for some reason, did I do this before i met Maul.."Ezra said and countinued moving.
At a point he heard the vents creaking a bit though he wasnt too worried. All the sudden the vents came to an end.
"Okay.."Ezra said
But then, there was a loud creak, and Ezra felt the metal beneath him start to break.
"Oh no" Ezra said right before falling down back in the hallways.
Ezra looked up and in front of him was Savage Opress.