First mission part 3

The three parted ways, checking the base once more.
AFTER 30 MINUTES...
WITH EZRA...
"I dont even care anymore, im going to the rooms"Ezra said and started walking along a hallway untill he came  close to a few doors next to eachother. He picked the one at the end as he went inside of it.
INSIDE THE ROOM..
The room had a bed, a big working table with a fancy chair and book shelf with a few books in it . Another table with a chair that had blank papers nicely arranged on it.
Ezra threw himself on the bed and sighed.
"This is such a pain....It must be nightime already"

Ezra turned his head on the right side and there was a clock on a small table, it said 12.35 o'clock at night. Ezra rolled his eyes upon seeing the time.
He stared at the ceiling. He was tired, but he couldn't sleep. Something inside him was always bugging him but he didnt know what. He knew this feeling very well, it happened often.
After a few minutes, a picture flashed in front of Ezra's eyes. It took him by suprise.
It was a picture of a girl, she had short colourful hair. She was wearing a mandalorian armor and holding the helmet in her hands while her back was turned. Then another picture came... this time a silhouette of a man, his back was also turned. He was looking over his shoulder a small pony tail was noticable and a... bandage ? on his eyes that was appearing and disappearing.
Ezra shot up from the bed. 
"What-Who was that"Ezra said a little louder "....W-Weird"
Ezra stood up, deciding to walk around a little in hopes of calming himself down. Hewent to the big office table and sat on the chair.
There were closed departments in the table. Ezra pulled one out, the one on the left side.
In there was a mask, a black mask with a few white lines.
When Ezra looked at it better it was a metal mouth mask(u kno something like a surgical mask just black and white and its metal)
"Interesing, i wonder who left this here"
Ezra said and tried the mask on.It was just like he thought, a mouth mask, covering his mouth and his nose but the eyes were visible. It had little  kooks in the end to hold it in place behind the ears.
"Ha, i like it,Its interesing"Ezra said
WITH MAUL...
Maul was sitting on his own chair behind an office table, he had a screen in front of him, viewing Ezra's room. He could see what Ezra was doing.(a camera was set up in Ezra's room)
Maul grinned evily when Ezra put on that mask.
"thats it Ezra, well done."Maul said
WITH EZRA...
Ezra felt amazing wearing that mask but at the same time for some reason, he felt guilty. Again all his subconscious could think was "This isnt right".