Fragments

WITH EZRA IN THE TIE...
The TIE was going through hyperspace. Ezra was breathing heavily with shock and happiness in his eyes.
"I-I.."Ezra started and smiled then started laughing
"I got out!! I did it!!"Ezra said
He countinued laughing and put his hand over his face.
"Im free.."Ezra said, he removed the hand from his face and then looked around the TIE.
"I should deactivate the trackers"
Ezra bent down, looking for the trackers, when he found  them he broke the wires and then sat on the chair again.
"That should do it"Ezra commented
He looked in front of him, the lines of hyperspace and the colors hypnotized him, after all he has been through he finally was safe and free from being used as a weapon. Then his look changed into  deep seriousness.
"What now..What planet should i hide out at..?"
Ezra looked at the controls of the TIE.
"I need to go as far away as I can so.."Ezra said and started setting random coordinates that were (by calculation) far away from The Empire.
Ezra looked up again.
"Then i guess im coming back on Lothal..."
"A street rat again I suppose"Ezra said
"Well i should enjoy this peace and quiet that i have now.."

Ezra closed his eyes, calming his mind. He breathe out.
Then all the sudden an image appeared  inside Ezra's head. It was a picture of that Jedi he fought(Kanan).

Ezra tried to open his eyes but he couldn't, its like he was forced to keep them closed.
He started wincing, like he was in pain.
More images started coming in Ezra's head.
A picture of a female Green Twi'lek.
Then the picture changed to A girl with short colorful hair with painted Mandolorian armor.
Another picture showed up. A Lasat with somekind of weapon on his back
And finally a picture of a Orange-silver droid.
All the pictures were blurry to Ezra he couldnt clearly see their faces.
And then one more picture showed up, it was the clearest one.
It was a memory.
A man with brown hair and a ponytail, holding a Blue lightsaber and deflecting laser shots.
Ezra seemed to look at him from a shorter angle.
Then everything went black. The only thing Ezra saw was that man again, but this time he turned around facing Ezra but his face was clear. It was the Jedi Ezra fought
"Im sorry, Ezra"The man said
"K-K-an-a-an"Ezra said while stuttering.
Ezra quickly opened his eyes agressivly and shot up from the chair.His eyes were wide and all the sudden started turning an electric blue color from the outer corner to the iris.
Ezra forcefully moved his head down and put his hand over his face, breathing heavily.
He looked up at the glass of The TIE fighter. His reflection could be seen.
His eyes were blue but he wore a face of terror.
Ezra shook his head and then looked up again. His eyes were once again, that gold yellow color.