First mission part 1

A FEW DAYS LATER...

Ezra woke up in his bed feeling dizzy and a bit stressed. He really didnt feel like getting up but forced himself. And did his morning routine. Get up.Go to the bathroom.Have a shower.Train for an hour by himself. That was his normal ever since they joined the Empire.

Maul hasnt called him to train togather at all. Ezra felt irritated and completely left out. 

When it was time to train by himself again, for today he decided to practice his force use. As a start he set a few items he found in his room, a datapad, Decorative plant and his lightsaber in front of him.

Ezra put his hand up and started focusing at the datapad as it immedietly went up in the air. He opened his eyes, and to his suprise, not only was the datapad in the air but his lightsaber and the decorative plant, all at the same time.

"I wonder"Ezra closed his eyes again, imagining that all the stuff in his room was floating. After a few moments he opened his eyes and saw that almost all the stuff that existed in his room was in the air.

He rised his eyebrow and smirked as he started to move the stuff around and organize it how he wanted.

After about 5 minutes the room looked like a completely different room.

The main table was still in one place but The bed was on the opposite side almost touching the door but people were still able to go in and out, the tables were in the middle while his closet was next to the working table.

"Makes sense to me"Ezra said and stood up

Then Ezra heard a voice coming from his pocket, he reached in the pocket and there was a completely silver com link and another com link that had a black holder part. The voice came in again coming from the silver one. Ezra put the other one in his pocket still confused why it was there. He had noticed it before on Mustafar but for some reason he still kept it.

"Hello"Ezra said in the silver com-link
"Apprentice, we have a mission. Come in front of the Emperor's office at once"Maul spoke through the com link
"Mhm"Ezra said and turned of  the com link, rolling his eyes.

Ezra picked up his lightsaber and went out of his room.

IN FRONT OF THE EMPEROR'S OFFICE...

Maul was there waiting for Ezra, as the boy came shortly.

"I see you came"Maul said
"You dont say"Ezra answered sarcastically
"Come with me Apprentice" Ezra rised an eyebrow but followed Maul.

About 5 minutes of walking, Ezra and Maul came in a operating room with a lot of computers and people. There was Savage Opress and 2 people next to him that seemed in charge of that hanger.

"Welcome, Im glad to have you on this mission brother"Opress said.
Maul was about to say something but he got interrupted by Ezra "Yeah yeah yeah, get to the point"

"Alright mister impatient"Savage Opreas said mocking the younger boy but he continued explaining the mission
"We got some information from our spies. The rebels or to be more specific The Ghost Crew..." 

As soon as Ezra heard those three words "The Ghost Crew", he felt a tingly feeling in his chest. The name seemed familiar but he could not grasp any memories whatsoever.

Savage Opress continued "They will be trying to get the information about the new Weapon we are building. The imperial base that the information about it is on is Tatooine. We are to be sent there to protect the base."Savage Opress said

"Why do we all need to go? Mister Jealus*Ezra looked at Savage Opress* can stay here"Ezra asked
"The rebels currently have 2 Jedi at their service and we are not gonna understimate them"Opress said with an angry look
"Still think you should stay"Ezra answered with a smirk, crossing his arms.
"You two stop fighing. We have a mission, save it for later"Maul said while rolling his eyes

"Whatever, I'll meet you at the landing platform"Ezra said and went out of the room.

He wasnt actually trying to tease or angry Savage Opress or his Master. He just didnt know how to deal with these feelings inside of him. Why does "The Ghost crew" sound so familiar but at the same time like he had heard that name for the first time...?