•Business Meeting•

{ HM - HitMan }
{ J - Joker }

I watched from afar as I saw J's client come through the doorway, holding his hand out to shake hands; J declined the greeting and simply said:

"Sit".

Daddy had told me this morning he was staging a meeting.

He was planning on robbing a high-security museum & needed a hit man to take out the guards prior to his heist.

Joker being joker, was holding the meeting with the intention of dodging the fact he'd have to cough up $500,000 just for someone to take out a few people. Yes, he could do it himself easily, but he chose not to do so.

About 30 minutes passes by, so I decided to give them a drink each; the finest malt whiskey. One of the most expensive, never had to pay a single dime, though.

I sauntered over to the white leather couches where the business meeting between the two was taking places; tray in hand, and the sound of my heels clacking with each step I took.

I needn't ask Joker if he'd like a drink, it was a normal thing for me to give him a glass of his favourite Amber liquor during a meeting with someone.

Looking at Joker's facial expression, he seemed angry. I quickly figured out why, as I was pouring out the alcoholic beverages, i had heard some talk between the 2 men:

* Time Reverse *

HM: "I could never turn down a request from you, J. I'll do as you wish, on one condition"

J: "Agh, your so intense! But, continue ....."

HM: "$500,000 and the jobs done."

/J's eyes widen in shock, gritting his teeth, growling under his breath\

J: "That chit-chat of yours in going to get ya hurt! Ahhhhaahhh, maybe there's a way we can avoid this, large sum ya askin for, hmm?"--

*Joker waves his hand in the air*

* Back to real time *

Before I could even take a step away to let Daddy continue his meeting, he grabbed my forearm; startling me m, causing the tray to fall to the ground.

J: "You can have my girl instead."

Scowling at his words at first , I figured he was playing one of his manipulation games on the guy. So I went along with it.

Straddling the guys lap, showing I was open to the offer in which J had proposed to him.

J: "Jhen's beautiful, right? Take her, instead of $500,000. She's priceless".

Not breaking eye contact with the guy, I smiled at J's words.

"What's wrong? You think I'm ugly, huh?" I said, as my eyes began to fill ever so slightly with rage.

The HitMan waved his arms in protest. Again not breaking eye contact, I took down his arms & put them around my petite waist.

"Don't worry honey, I'll be sure to make it worth ya time when your with me..." I said, whispering into his ear.

I reached down to the hem of my dress, pulling it up and removing my pistol from my garter I was wearing around my thigh. I placed the gun on the edge of the couch for a second, so I could adjust my position.

"I'm all yours now, hot stuff...." I purred, holding each side of the guys head. I turned to Joker, who was gripping his cane with all his strength.

I winked at him, showing I was playing along with his mind game; he simply winked back, letting out a low, almost erotic laugh.

Turning back to the HitMan, who looked a cross between aroused & perhaps worried, I lifted myself up so my breasts were level with his eyes.

This enabled me to reach over behind him, so I could pick up my gun which was right behind him. I placed the barrel against the back of his head. I felt the HitMan's grip tighten on my hips as I lent back down to become level with his eyes.

Not even hesitating my actions, I blew a kiss towards his face, and pulled the trigger. The sound of a single shot being fired bellowed throughout the silent mansion.

The guy went limp, head falling back. He lay lifeless from my actions as the sound of blood dripping on the marble floor began to fill the room.

Flipping my hair back over my shoulder, I got up from the mans lap to fix my dress, only to start giggling at the sight of blood all over my chest, hands & face.

Joker, on the other hand was looking at me with complete shock. I suspect he never thought I'd play such a cruel game with someone like that, only to shoot them dead at the end.

"Ya know, you look hot with bloodstained clothes, Princess.." J said, as he squeezed my cheek with his thumb & index finger.

"Bet'cha didn't see that one comin'!" I responded, fixing the collar of his shirt.

"Not at all, though I knew you'd come through eventually" He said, pulling me in for a kiss.

AN: Hope you guys enjoyed! Next chapter will be called 'Captured'

Much love, Jhen x