•Behave Yourself•

AN: A lil NSFW

It'd been a while since myself and Joker had become an item, shall we say. Our relationship was built up of so many emotions. One minute we hated eachother with a burning passion, the next wed be having make up sex. But it's something that I had always envisioned.  Even as a teen I'd always seen myself having such a love / hate relationship with J, a relationship so toxic that, we couldn't get enough of eachother.

Today was Chores Day in the Miss / Mistah J household. Of course casual cleaning would be done throughout the week, but a day was set in which things such as changing bed sheets + wiping down furniture would be done. Joker always insisted on getting a maid but I obliged and said I'll do everything myself.

First to be done was the bedroom. Something I despised doing every time this day came.

I walked in with my basket of cleaning supplies and a laundry bag, looking at the room in disgust. Clothes littered all over the floor, the bed clothes scrunched up into some sort of ball and I swear I saw a discarded condom wrapper on the floor.
I grabbed the clean bed sheets from the closet and set them aside whilst I started removing the dirty bedding , stuffing them into the laundry bag. I got the clean sheets on in no time + cleared the floor of any garbage and clothes in desperate need of a wash.
Standing there I looked at the clean room that stood before me, uttermost proud of myself.

Suddenly I felt a pair of strong muscular arms wrap around my waist, and the familiar purring sound that sent shivers down my spine. I needn't speculate who it was of course, of course it was Joker. I melted into him, letting him take some from of control of me but like always , he pulled back at the last second.

"Doll , I'm taking a shower .... wanna join me?" He said , his tone sounding husky.
"I already showered this morning, maybe another time huh? Just make sure to put your clothes in the laundry basket" I replied, playing with his shirt collar.
I heard him growl in annoyance as I left the room to go downstairs and put away the cleaning supplies and take out the trash.

I sipped modestly on my mug of tea as I heard the sound of running water coming from upstairs, meaning that he'd already gotten into the shower.
After I finished my drink I headed back upstairs to the bedroom.

Joker was laying on the bed in just a towel, his skin shining slightly from the dampness of drying himself off. I smiled at him as I walked to the bathroom, and I stopped.

"JOKER !" I screamed in anger. He left all his clothes on the floor of the bathroom, not even bothering to put them in the laundry basket by the door.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? HUH?!" I exclaimed, standing in front of the bed, waving his dirty clothes in the air.
"I TOLD YOU TO PUT THEM IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET YOU DENSE PIECE OF SHIT" I spat at him , anger coursing through my veins.

Then, he stood up. Sudden fear took over as an expression of anger spread over his face. I flinched slightly as his towel dropped to the ground, he didn't move a muscle.

"Nono don't you dare start that again. I'll cut your dick off if you start swinging it around again" I protested at him, mentally scarred after the last incident in which he chased me around the room swinging his junk around in circles.

Next thing I knew, he had me up against the wall, one leg hooked over his arm and a hand of his covering my mouth. He nestled his face in between my breast, nipping at them with his metal grill. Small tears began to trickle down my cheeks at the slight pain he was causing.

He lifted his face away from me, to look at me with his eyes that burning straight through me.

"Hmm, let's see

"Hmm, let's see. Who let you into this house, sweetie? Which, cold hearted 'dense piece of shit' let you in?" Joker asked , his hand rubbing up + down my leg.

I gulped the lump that formed in my throat.

"You." I stated, quaking with fear. I could feel my skin becoming hot to the touch. Was I getting turned on by this? Impossible ! But the wet feeling in my panties were saying otherwise.

"That's right.." He purred, his lips almost kissing my left cheek, but instead they brushed lightly against my skin.
"You see, I can do whatever this clown pleases. It's my house after all + anyone else who's here for the rude? Well, they do as they're told. So, are you going to behave yourself now , kitty?"
Joker ordered, sliding his hand down into my panties massaging my throbbing clit at an agonisingly slow pace. I drawled out a moan, tilting my head to the side as he did this.

"Yes s-sir ..." I chocked out as I came all over his fingers.

"Good girl.." He said, licking my juices from his fingers.

He put on his gold underwear and black kimono robe and left the room. I was a disoriented , hot mess at what had just happened. But now I knew to take orders from the Clown, without question even if I rebelled against him at the best of times.

AN: I have no idea where I went with this story honestly 😂 It's nothing too intense but still a little smutty. I hope you guys enjoyed it nonetheless ❤️

Insta - mrsjokerleto
Twitter - HarlsQuiinn (I think idk 😂)