•Daddy's Girl•

Warnings: sexual shit, Daddy Kink ya know the drill
👑

Me and Mistah J have been together for a little while now, and during this time it's been an opportunity to get to know eachother. For example one thing I discovered is that J likes to make things interesting and exciting when it comes to endeavours in the bedroom. He's not a gentle man, oh no. Rough and dominant is his kind of fun but I hadn't yet experienced the full force of his sexual desires.

It was a Saturday night. Normally we'd be out at the club celebrating a successful heist but not tonight. We decided to stay at home because J had some work to do and left me with a DVD box set of my favourite tv show to keep me occupied. After a while I got bored so I threw the remote at the TV and went off to find Joker.

I wandered down the many hallways of the mansion and came to a standstill when I saw one of the door open. I cautiously crept up to the door way and peered in.
I saw Joker leaning over his desk; one hand ruffled into his hair, the other holding a pen.

Wanting to be subtle, I tiptoed into the room and layed out on the white fur rug in front of his desk. I coughed to see if he noticed.

"Go away, I'm busy." J responded, scribbling down some notes onto his documents. I sulked with disappointment, but I wasn't giving up anytime soon.

I crawled on all fours to the edge of his desk, bringing myself up in front of him, my silk gown falling from my shoulders, the bent crease of my elbow keeping it from falling any further.

"Are ya sure ya not busy?" I asked curiously.

J looked up at me, growling with annoyance / arousal under his breath. I was wearing a very simple but classy red bra + panty set, nothing too fancy but it looked really nice on.

 I was wearing a very simple but classy red bra + panty set, nothing too fancy but it looked really nice on

"Sweetie Daddy has a lot of work to do" He said sweetly, holding my chin with his fingertips.

"But I'm bored! I need you, a victim who's mind I can play with!" I exclaimed, clearly disappointed he'd chosen work over fun time with me.

"I guess I'll just go have fun with someone else then." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Before I could leave J's company I felt his strong hand grab at my lower forearm. He pulled me close to him, our faces just inches apart.

"Now listen here, you are MINE. Got that little one? Your Daddy's Girl, no one else's." Joker said, clenching his jaw.

"Yes Daddy." I replied.

"Good girl. Now let's go, I'm sure a lil break from working won't kill me." He said, walking out the room.

I squealed with excitement as I knew I'd be getting some fun time after all.