•"Wanna go Fast?"

Synopsis: After making a run for it from the club after killing Monster T, Joker and Jhen take refuge down a dark back alley to hide from GCPD and the notorious Batsy. Things get a lil heated during an argument ... Yas you can guess the rest ;)

Warnings: Sexual themes, Daddy Kink, BDSM(?)

🎀
The purple veydor comes to a screeching halt down a dark back alley as a hoard of police cars race down the street, out to find me and my Clown Prince.

My chest rising heavily up and down from the sudden chaos, I turn to J who was still gripping onto the steering wheel, his knuckles white as snow. He seethed with anger at the whole situation, I almost felt obliged to say a word if I'm honest. But I needn't fear him, no.

"I'm s-sorry m-mist-mistah" I panted, the fear just about recognisable through my tone of voice.

"Sorry. SORRY?! Your not fucking sorry!" J shouted, punching the roof of the car. I flinched at his actions, my mind thinking he was going to raise his fist at me instead.

 I flinched at his actions, my mind thinking he was going to raise his fist at me instead

"I am J! I really am!" I please with him, tears stinging my eyes.

A solemn look spread across Joker's face as he saw a small tear trickle down my cheek. He wasn't about to reverse his words or feel remorse anytime soon.

"Okay, okay I get it! But I still gotta punish you, got it?" J growled, gripping my bare thigh with all his strength.

"Yes s-sir" I stuttered.

"Good, get out the car. NOW." He ordered.

Wasting no time I stepped out the car, shutting the door behind me. In what seemed like a mere few seconds, I was pinned face down on the bonnet of his purple veydor, the hood still warm from the engine.

I winced as J pulled my hair up so my ear was level with his lips.

"Wanna go fast baby?" J husked, rubbing his clothed erection against my barely covered core, due to the lack of panties I was wearing.

"Yeahhh ..." I moaned, wriggling my hips to create more friction between my now wet crotch and Joker's.

Before I could say another word, Joker shoved his full length into me, hitting my G-Spot almost immediately. The sudden hit of pleasure + shock caused me to scream out loud. J covered my mouth with his tattooed hand as his other kept a firm grip on my right hip, keeping a fast but steady pace.

"Ahha ... fuck yeah!" I moaned as he picked up the pace, thrusting in and out of me at a speed I didn't think was possible, but he somehow managed.

"You like it when Daddy fucks your tight little pussy?" J growled, wrapping one of his gold chains around my neck, pulling on it slightly.

"Yeahh Daddy, so-so much" I replied, letting out a strangled moan from the chains tightening around my neck.

I could feel a knot forming in my lower stomach, signaling I was close to my climax. But the clown just kept going faster, and faster to the point I couldn't take it no more.

"J..... fuck I'm gon-gonna c-cum!" I said, tears stinging my eyes at the unbearable amount of pleasure.

J slowed his thrusts to an agonisingly slow pace. He let go of his gold chain that was around my neck, my head thumping against the bonnet of the car. He began rubbing small circles on my clit.

"Bad girls don't get to cum baby. But, since you've been a good girl and let it all out for Daddy, I'll allow it. But what do ya say to Daddy first dolly?" He asked with a form of politeness , stopping his thrusts, still continuing to rub my clit.

"Please... please daddy ..." I panted, biting my lip after I spoke.

"Okay, cum for Daddy princess, atta' girl" J praised.

I felt a wave of almost unbearable pleasure wash over my fragile frame. My knees became weak, not weak enough to fall to my feet however.

Coming down from my newfound high, I felt J wipe his finger up my slit, liquid dripping from his fingers.

Sticking my tongue out, I took his fingers into my mouth, licking each drop of my own juices from his fingers, keeping contact the entire time.

J zipped his pants back up and I pulled down my dress and fixed my hair.

Before we could exchange words with eachother, a sudden flash of light shone on us.
Looking in the direction it came from, a husky voice sounded.

"Shows over Joker." The voice said.

It was Batsy.

I held my hands up in protest, J on the other hand of course joked about the situation.

"Ah Bats, ya missed the fun! My little doll here was screamin like a champ, weren't ya babe?" He says, gesturing his hand toward me.

I nodded at his words, bit didn't speak a word.

The show was over for me, But not for J.