•Lap Dance•

AN: A little bit NSFW

Location: The Smile and Grin Strip Club
Time : 11:30 / 23:30
Music playing : Raven (John Dahlback)

Joker + I had decided on a celebratory club night in honour of a successful heist earlier that week. It was a Saturday of course and as always , the club was booming with criminal masterminds having drinks or a business meetings.

Joker owns this club, and he's utterly proud of what he's built up. Looking around at every detail from the plush leather seats to the glass dancing boxes for the strippers , everything was to his liking and couldn't be any happier with his successful business he'd come to grow.

*Jhen's POV*

Mistah J knows I love to dance. Whether it be here at his Strip Club or at home whilst in the kitchen attempting to cook , it's something he knew I enjoyed a lot. He had a special glass box made just for me , with a gold door handle + gold chains in place of a pole to match.
He loved watching me dance in it , never to break eye contact with what belonged to him , what he now owned.

J was having his usual chit-chat with a well know criminal under-lord and had told me to stay put and be quiet. He already had a go at me for playing with the chains that hung from his neck , so I felt obliged to say another word.

"Mistaaah J ...." I whined , tugging on his arm.

"Yes sweetheart?" He growled in annoyance, expecting me to have obeyed his wishes and stay quiet.

"Can I go and dance in my special box, pleaseeee? I wanna please you , sir" I purred , my hand resting just a mere couple of inches from his surely aching crotch.

"Mmm but sweetie, Daddy J is busy with this here Hunka Hunka!" J bellowed , turning to the criminal boss sat before him.

I grabbed my gun from the table and shot him with a single bullet to the head, surely killing him.

"Are ya busy now, hmm?" I asked , licking a stripe up the gun barrel whilst looking Joker straight in the eyes.

"Knock em' dead baby" He whispered , leaving a little love mark on my neck. I clapped with excitement as a ran over to my display box as the song playing came close to the first drop.

*Play Song at the top of story*

As soon as the drop sounded I gyrated my hips against the chains that hung gracefully above me , lifting my arms up above my head as my hair fell through my fingers and clung to my body that was sticky to the touch with sweat.

*END of Jhen's POV*

*Joker's POV*

I watched in awe as Jhen moved her hips to the beat of the music. Her little dress clung tightly to her in all the right places , her hair falling messily over her face. She was the only one who could make this look so captivating, no! Sexy.

 She was the only one who could make this look so captivating, no! Sexy

I turned away for a minute to look at the body laying lifeless on the ground in front of me

I turned away for a minute to look at the body laying lifeless on the ground in front of me. At the click of my fingers , Frost came along to dispose of the garbage and clean the blood stains from the marble flooring I so dearly loved. I'd sometimes look in the reflection of the floor to try and see up Jhen's dress , but she doesn't need to know about that ...

I took a sip of the amber liquor that sat in the glass I held in my hand.
Suddenly , Jhen comes sauntering back in as the build up the the 2nd and last drop became more intense.

As soon as the beat finally drops , she took my nearly empty glass and threw it to the side, the sound of glass shattering just about audible through the bass of the music.

She straddled my lap with her back facing me, gyrating + rolling her hips in an erotic and sexual fashion , holding my knees for support.

She quickly turned around to face me running her hands up through her hair as she rolled her hips forward , her crotch almost grinding against my aching one. I felt my eyes roll back into my skull as she grinding on me with pure lust and want.

The music came to an end and the sudden sound of people chanting and cheering came our way , realising that everyone had been watching 'the show' the whole time

*End of Jokers POV*

"Did you like that lil show I put on for you , Daddy?" I purred , palming Joker's hardening cock through his pants.

Joker let out a throaty growl , trying his hardest to not take me there and then in front of everyone.

"You have no idea what I'm going to do with you when we get back Doll" J snarled , biting his lip.

I giggled like a naughty school girl at the thought of what he'd do to me. My excitement bubbling up real fast as we left to the club.