•Sex Kitten•

AN: Smut!

It had been a long , tiring day.

Firstly I had school in the morning until around 3pm , then I had work until 8 and then Mistah J wanted my help organising one of his heists which at the best of times can be hard to organise to say the least.

But peace had came at last.

Joker was busy in his office so I took the mere 'me time' opportunity to have a bath in my en-suite.

I lowered myself slowly into the hot water, a sigh of satisfaction came when my body became engulfed in the hot water leaning my body back against the cold porcelain I was encased in.

I got out after around 20 minutes, drying my body with the towel J had gave me as a random gift one time. White, with the words 'Jhenny' embroided on the bottom corner. I placed the towel onto the bathroom counter + went to my room to pick out the sleepwear for that night.

I loved to sleep in lingerie. I don't know about you but, something about rolling in between the sheets in a bra / panties set made of black silk made me feel sexy.

I began to fasten the final clip of my suspenders onto my stockings when a knock sounded throughout the room. I look toward the door to see Joker standing there, wearing only his Arkham sweatpants. He came and sat on my bed, contently watching me as I fastened the clips.

"Just getting ready for bed" I said sweetly to him as I walked past him, to my dresser.
"You like it?" I asked him, twirling around to show him what I had chosen to wear from all angles.

A satisfied pure left Joker's lips as he inspected my 'outfit' choice ...

"Mmm , they'd look better on the floor ..."
Joker muttered under his breath, it was just loud enough for me to hear it, barely.

"Huh? What did you just say?" I asked, my tone of voice agitated as I walked toward him. You see, I was too innocent of a girl to give myself away to the Clown Prince, however he had always said I oozed sex appeal without even trying.

"Nothing." He simply stated. I grabbed his face in between my tiny hand, squeezing it with all my might.

"No no no, don't play games with me Mistah. I know you said something, now spit it out! Or has the cat got your tongue, hmm? Come on Joker, we both know I'm no fucking clutz. Now, SAY IT."  I spat, glaring at him with my anger filled orbs.

"Oohh sweetie, all I said was your pretty lil outfit would look better on the floor" He purred, yanking my hand from his face only to grip mine with his tattooed one.