•What's Wrong Daddy?•

Synopsis : Jhen teases the hell out of Joker , which drives him to boiling point knowing he can't touch her or do anything to her. Why? Because she's not of legal age yet. However she decides that SHE can touch Mistah J in any way she wants , but he can't touch her.

Warnings : Slight use of language , sexual themes

👑

*Joker's POV*
It was a relaxed Sunday afternoon, I hadn't any meetings to attend nor did I have any heists to go on so I took this time to spend it with Jhen. We were in the main living space of the mansion watching one of her favourite Television programs. I started at her contently as she watched on as the woman on the TV screen was talking about the cake she had just baked.
She was wearing my Arkham sweatpants that were 10 sizes too big for her, improvising by folding over the waistband a good few times. Also wearing a little white tube top that hugged her chest perfectly , hair tied back into a messy ponytail and makeup free. Needless to say, she looked beautiful.
Visibily , she looked a lot older than her age. Possibly passing for 21 atleast but no. In fact she was only 16 years old.
When we first got together , we both agreed to wait until she was of legal age before we had sex. We shared a bed together but nothing more than that.
She was insanely good looking , so good in fact I'd come out in a cold sweat everytime she'd do something 'suggestive' towards me.
I palmed myself through my pants , trying to relive the pressure from my aching cock that so desperately wanted to slam into her pretty little pussy. She noticed my actions and turned to face me, flicking her hair in the process exposing her chest a lil more.

"What's wrong Daddy?" She asked me , her mouth almost sulking. She ran her hands down her thighs and leant forward slightly , exposing her cleavage straight into my line of vision.

"Nothing darling" I responded. She could see that I was in a form of discomfort down south for sure.

"Are ya sure? Because I think your pants say otherwise" She giggled childishly , pointing at the shape of my erection showing through my pants.

She crawled over on all fours , slinking her hands up my legs , looking up at me from under her eyelashes. She palmed me through my pants , my cock hardening each time she moved her tiny hands.

"Oh would ya look at this ! I think someone wants to break free! Should we let you free Daddy? Cmon, I know you want that dick of yours inside my pussy, pounding me into the mattress filling me to the hilt ..... " she lets out a drawled out moan , reaching her hands to her chest, massaging her breasts slightly.

"You'd like that , wouldn't you J? You'd like to fill this cupcake with your cream, wouldn't you?" She continued , reaching over and sticking her hand into my pants, I felt her hand grab my aching cock and I felt her thumb run over my slit , sending a wave of unannounced pleasure up my spine. I shuddered as she began to slowly jerk me off, teasing the absolute hell out of me. She often played games like this, knowing that the most devious things she'd do toward me, I couldn't lay a finger on her.

"I recall asking you a question, J. Are you gonna answer me, or not?" She reached her free hand into the sweatpants that hung around her hips. I noticed she was rubbing small circles on herself as quiet moans left her plump lips. She looked up at me once again from under her eyelashes, expecting an answer to the question she had now asked a second time.

"Yes, I'd like that. A lot. Do you have ANY idea how bad my cock aches for you Doll?" I say, desperation in my voice. She laughed mockingly at my answer, knowing nothing could be done to help myself, or her for that matter.

"Hmm, we could break the rules and live a lil, but I , unlike some, still have decency and morals to oneself. You're gonna have to wait 2 more years. Sorry , Daddy" Jhen said, she took her hand from my pants and hers to sit back in her usual spot on the couch, just like before.

She's gonna pay for this as soon as I can touch that girl.