•The Birth of Jhenicide•

AN: So this is almost an Alternative version of my previous update , perhaps an extended version also. And NO it's not going to be like the Chemical Wedding. I used the photos to show that the story is based on 'The Birth of HQ'. It'll kinda be like a flashback thing , I'll try and make clear directions don't worry 🙈

It'd had been months since I was last with Mistah J. Causing chaos and murder wherever we set foot together. The last time I was with him was on the helicopter having a shootout with the Suicide Squad, fun times they were. In the heat of the moment to protect himself, he threw me down to where the 'opposing team' were hiding out from the surprise fire fight so he could escape. I remember stumbling to my feet and being tackled to the ground by Amanda Waller. I was handcuffed and carted to Belle Reve. I hated J for what he did, he has no regard for anyone else's life but his own, it infuriates me because I gave everything up for him, and this is how he repays me?! ... I was going into mental overdrive; rocking back + fourth in the back corner of my cell when my eyes caught onto the only letter I had saved,It was from J. I wouldn't class it as a letter , more so a note. Along with a kitty stuffed toy J had also gave me as a source of comfort. 

It reminded me of the time I sacrificed myself , gave myself to him

It reminded me of the time I sacrificed myself , gave myself to him. And let him create me into the Killer Queen I am today ..

*Flashack Begins*

I was confined to my cell like I always am , contently staring out of the glass window that looked out onto the ward. I could see The Joker on the opposite side to my right , staring at me. It almost looked as if he were snarling like an animal ready to attack his prey.

I noticed an unfamiliar person come by his cell and talked to him through the small slot on the window, both of them turned to look at me. I just stared back completely oblivious as to why they were looking at me in the first place.

A while later the sound of an explosion bellowed through the ward, so loud it shattered the glass holding me captive. I froze in shock, I had no clue what was happening or why this was happening. I could've made a run for it, but I froze. Gunshots started coming from every direction imaginable, I quickly cowered in the very back of my cell burying my head between my legs as my arms were confined in my straight jacket.