•Jhen's First Interview•

Synopsis: After Mistah J snags Jhen a dream photoshoot, she's interviewed for Gothams top celebrity gossip magazine to talk fame, personal life and dating the Clown Prince of Crime.

The photos at the top of the chapter are the poses and things Jhen was wearing. Also the same with the magazine cover I made.

Questions being asked by by the Interviewer will be marked in BOLD text and Jhen's will stay normal.

Warnings: cuss words and shit (lol)

🌹

After finishing up the photoshoot of her dreams, Jhen was asked to be interviewed for Gotham Gossip, Gotham's leading celebrity showbiz magazine.

The interviewer was a lovely man named Jared , who was super excited to be interviewing Gotham's hottest new celebrity.
The interview was also being filmed for YouTube which made the experience all the more exciting for Jhen.

After having a final makeup & hair touchup it was time to roll the cameras and start!

Jared: Hey all ya beautiful viewers , it's Jared here from Gotham Gossip and here we have the oh so sexy and Dangerous woman, Jhen! How ya doin girl? Thanks for agreeing to being interviewed here at the studios!
Jhen: Hey! *faces the camera and waves* thank you for having me, it's an absolute pleasure ta be here!

Jared: So I gotta ask, how's Gotham treating ya? Because I know you moved here from England a little over a year ago.
Jhen: It's been amazing, It's such an amazing city and it's sad how underrated it is! The food, the people yeah everything about it is outstanding for me. Comparing it to England, there's so much more for me out here.

Jared: What's your occupation? What job do ya have to keep yourself afloat?
Jhen: I used to work as a trainee makeup artist at the department store in Gotham City mall, but now I work full time as a dancer at The Smile and Grin strip club.