•Jhen's Introduction•

AN: As far as writing styles go , this piece will be all over the place 😂 But I'll try my best to make it as clear as possible 💜

*Amanda Waller is sat with Government Officials going through files of Gotham's most notorious criminals*

"This next file holds information connected to the most notorious criminal seductress the city has been ever seen" Amanda says , placing the open file down on the table (like Harley's intro)

"Jhenicide"

"Before she ran away with the Clown Prince of Gotham himself she was known as Jhenissita Gonçalves , a hopeful trainee makeup artist at Gotham's luxury department store

"Before she ran away with the Clown Prince of Gotham himself she was known as Jhenissita Gonçalves , a hopeful trainee makeup artist at Gotham's luxury department store. She became a dancer at a well know strip club and well? The young beauty caught the eye of the Joker and his twisted, manipulative mind convinced her to cause chaos with him. The rest is history ..."

*Meanwhile in Arkham*

Why Arkham? Well , it had been made clear by police that Gonçalves had deep seeded issues regarding mental health, suffering with things such as Schizophrenia , Bipolar and Manic Depression. Committing crimes with the King himself made her even worse , even more head crazy ! And Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane was the only place for her.

Most of the time was spent in her boxed cell on Doctor Quinzel's ward of patients, having nothing but the fluffy boots in her feet to amuse her. She was deemed as a threat to other patients , so all precautions were taken which included a straight jacket and face guard for the protection of patients , doctors and herself.

Surprisingly she wasn't in the worse shape. Complexion bright and hair in good health; always tied back and looked as though it was freshly dyed.