Siblings Are Often A Pain In The Ass

After managing to drag your class to the Nurse's Office where Seiko could take proper care of them, you were left alone. You didn't know what to do and so decided to take a stroll out by the fountain; hoping to find something to distract you from the inevitable boredom.

"Just think about it; it's a once in a lifetime offer..." A cold voice says, fading into the distance. You are slightly curious, so you head over to where it came from, only to see Hajime standing all alone.

"Hey Hajime!" You call, watching as the teen turns around to face you; a small smile spreads across his previously blank face. "What're you doing out here?" You ask, making your way over to him. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

Hajime scratches his cheek as a light red stains them. "Y-yeah, well I was just talking with one of the teachers." He explains, his eyes looking a little downcast before he turns his attention to you. "What about you?"

"Well someone drugged my class with an aphrodisiac, so..." You trail off, letting his imagination fill the gaps. Hajime chuckles a little as he takes a seat on one of the benches. You move to sit next to him, leaning back as you stretch your legs out. "How's your class been?" You ask, regretting the look that falls across his face. It's almost as if his dog has died.

"We have a new girl... She's called Kuzuryuu Natsumi." Your eyes widen, you knew that Fuyuhiko had a sister but not one in the same year. "Calls herself the Ultimate Little Sister." He continues, his gaze turning upwards to the bright blue sky as though he is in deep thought. You allow him to sit in silence, happy to let him mull over whatever is going in his head.

After a couple of minutes, however, you notice his expression begin to sour. "Hajime..." You whisper, gently resting your hand on his upper arm. When you don't get a response, you give him a little nudge; hoping to lull him out of his stupor."Hajime... " You call again, finally earning a response from him; even if it is a highly confused gaze. "Are you ok?"

"Hmm, yeah. I was just thinking things over." He explains, playing around with his hands which rest on his lap. You want to inquire further, but one look at Hajime's face stills your inquisitive nature.

"If you ever need to talk to anyone, you can come to me." You reassure him, not sure of what else you could say. Hajime seems to take this well as he sends you a tender smile. You move your hand down his arm so that it rests in the palm of his own. You feel warmth spread across your face as he gives it a little squeeze.

"Thank you..." He whispers before standing up, walking back towards the school building; his whole demeanour more upbeat than before. You can't help but mirror his attitude, a warmth spreads through you chest, but this quickly disappears when an aged man takes a seat next to you.

"Nice day isn't it, Miss Daimon... or should I say Miss (L/N)..." He says, looking up at the sky. You shuffle away from him a little; slightly worried about why a random man would know your name. You choose to remain silent, confused more than anything. "I'm here to offer you a proposition." He begins, turning to face you. His cold eyes lock onto yours, almost as though they are reading your thoughts. "You give something to us, and we give something to you." He adds, taking careful note of your expression.

It would be a lie if you said you weren't intrigued by what he is suggesting. "What would you want from me?" You ask, watching as a smirk spreads across the man's creepy face. You find yourself shuffling even further away, but he follows you; keeping the gap even.

"We just want to run a few experiments. An analysis of your brain composition would prove most beneficial for an ongoing project of ours." He starts, sending shivers down your spine with how inhuman he sounds.