If Only The World Was Fair.

The days start to drag on, the time you manage to spend with Nagito becoming less and less until it's almost non-existent. And it's not just him, it turns out that both Seiko and Izayoi were expelled due to the massive explosion and an unidentified green hallucinogenic that evaporated in air; putting several students in hospital. You had tried to get into contact with both of them to apologise after all that had happened, but you couldn't get a hold of them. The impact of Hope's Peak Academy starts to weigh more and more on your mind, becoming poisonous. It had changed something in Hajime and Nagito and you need to find out what, so that you can protect those you have left. This is what leads you to sneaking into the Reserve Course building in an attempt to find your old teacher.

"Yukizome-sensei?" You ask, slowly opening a classroom door. The look that the teacher gives you is a sombre one, her eyes broken and heavy with dark rings settling under her eyes. "I'm sorry, this is a bad time!" You apologise, about to back away but she stops you with a strained smile.

"It's ok, (Y/N)-chan... You've come all the way here," She explains, gesturing to a small chair by her side. Hesitantly you take a seat, trying not to make too much eye contact. "So what is it you want to ask?" She asks, breaking the silence.

"It's about Hinata." You start, looking up briefly and catching the look of disappointment that crosses her face.

"I've alre-"

"I know." You hastily cut her off, not wanting to receive the same lecture again. "It's just that now you're a part of the reserve programme, you can tell me what happened to him." You question, desperation taking over. You just needed an answer, something to put your mind at ease. Chisa stares at you for a moment, clearly contemplating on whether she should divulge the information.

After what seems like an eternity, she takes a deep breath in. "He was expelled. That's all I know..." She sighs, rising to stand up. You feel upset by this, but hopefully it means that Hajime is as far away from Hope's Peak Academy as possible. "Don't tell Chiaki about this..." She adds, her tone one of warning. She starts to walk out of the door when you call out and stop her.

"Yukizome-sensei... We really miss you," You inform her, watching her eyes become a little lighter as she turns her back to you. You watch as she leaves, unable to hold back a small smile as also start to the leave the classroom; happy that she appears to look a little more refreshed. Happy, that is, until you remember that you need to go to class.

It's not that it's necessarily that the lessons are terrible, it's just that they are a lot worse than they used to be; especially with the substitute teachers not being able to keep up with the lively class. You bump into Nekomaru on your way to class, which ends up being quite a surprise. Mainly this is due to his inability to turn up to a lesson on time, probably because of his constant training regime.

"(Y/N)! How're you doing?" He bellows, placing a firm hand on your shoulder with a wide and infectious grin on his face. You smile back at him, worming your way out of his tight grip to prevent him crushing your shoulder.

"I've been doing great, but what about you?" You ask, earning a questioning look off of him. "It's just that you're not usually this early..." You explain, earning a booming guffaw which echoes down the halls.

"Observant as always!" He compliments, shortening his stride to match yours. "The sports season is reaching its end and so I have more free time." He explains, stretching his arms slightly in an attempt to relax his muscles.

"And your free time is spent going to school?" You ask, impressed at the manager's dedication. He nods, still smiling at you.

"I guess, but it's better than sitting around and doing nothing." He counters as you come to a stop in front of your classroom.