A Tale Of Despair

Overall, the tour could be considered a success. No-one ended up in hospital and/or dead, which for you is good enough. You even managed to get a couple of signed photos of Maizono which made your day a little better. It's strange to think that you'll soon be a 2nd year student, along with all your classmates of course... or at least most of them. Your thoughts drift to Hajime and Komaeda; one having been expelled and the other having disappeared off of the face of the earth.

"You know, you're face will stick like that (Y/N)-chan..." An accented voice teases from your side. You roll your eyes as you look at the Ultimate Chef. "Although, I've heard of a way to get it unstuck." He adds, winking slightly.

"I'm going to stop you right there." You tell him, pulling out one of the signed photographs from your bag. You then wave it in front of the chef's face, smirking at his excited reaction. "If you make a single innuendo within the next week, then you won't get this signed Maizono picture..." You bargain, wanting to see how far he could make it before failing.

The Chef thinks about it for a moment before nodding. "I think I can do that!" He exclaims, greedily eyeing the picture as you slip it back into your bag. You watch as he then saunters into the classroom with a smug grin on his face, but you know that it won't last.

"How's everyone doing?" You ask as you follow the small chef, slightly surprised when the group let out a slightly disappointed sigh before they return to whatever they were doing. "Oh, I'm sorry... Do you want me to try that again?" You ask, going to walk out of the room. Chiaki, however, grabs your wrist and pulls you to an abrupt stop.

"It's not you (Y/N)-chan," She sighs whilst sending an apologetic smile on her face. "Chisa-sensei is coming back today..." She explains, watching as your eyes widen in excitement.

"I completely forgot about that!" You exclaim, making your way over to your desk where there is an empty cardboard box perched on it. "And we're moving classrooms, aren't we?" You sigh to yourself as you pick up the nearly empty box.

"The Dark Devas of Destruction can sense your discomfort!" A loud voice booms from behind you, causing you to yelp in surprise. You turn around and gently hit Gundham's upper arm which makes him chuckle lightly. "I apologise." He jests, holding his hands up in mock surrender.

"Anyway, how're the little ones doing?" You ask, knowing that the breeder had recently come into the ownership of several baby hamsters; much to the joy of the class when he brought them in. The breeder lets out a dark laugh, but his eyes light up in joy.

"They are going to be powerful allies." He informs you, about to go on when the classroom door swings open. All eyes in the room lock onto the person who walks in, and cries of joy fill the room.

"Chisa-sensei!" A resounding chorus of cheers erupt around the room as the teacher makes her way to the centre. You notice that she is looking far more upbeat than when you saw her a couple of weeks ago.

"It's a pleasure to be back." She smiles graciously as you all crowd around her, unable to contain the joy you feel at getting your favourite teacher back. "I have missed you all and can't wait to be working together again." Her smile somehow broadens as she looks around the room. "Now lets get this room packed up!" She exclaims, earning a groan from the group.

"Come on, you rotten oranges!" She shouts, hands on her hips as she slips easily back into the role; her eyes gleaming with excitement. "Or I'll have to crush you into shape." She threatens menacingly as the class leaps into action.

"I may die from la petite mort before that..." You hear a voice whisper in the background, causing a smirk to appear on your face. You turn and smirk at the chef, surprised that he even lasted this long.