||What Am I Talking About?||

◇◇◇

Luck is never a reliable alibi,apparently;

For better friends,now I'll have to scout.

Pushed me into a scene of unfamiliarity,

Leaving my poor little heart hammered out.

Now I'll live a life of uncertainty,

What am I talking about?

To handle this malady,I don't have the maturity,

I guess I'll just cry my eyes out.

Family says this is utter tragedy,

Every body is acting out.

I must try to live life momentarily,

What am I talking about?

So when illness got the best of me,

My judgement was a dismal dark cloud.

I've learnt to appreciate the irony,

Important things in life,I have singled them out.

This 'tragedy' instilled in me immense temerity,

Of philosophy and life,I now proudly tout.

Cancer and chemotherapy,

That's what I'm talking about.

                                                                                  ◇◇◇

[A/N:*PHEW*.That wasn't easy to publish to be honest.After weeks of chickening out,I finally had the balls to publish this.The reason I started writing this book,is to take part in  #TheFreedomProject ,initiated by MozzaRhea;a project in which you write about your struggles and lessons from overcoming a particular disease or a rough patch in your life.Now of course,the master at work here is MozzaRhea with her astounding book,Revival(which I highly recommend you read.It won't disappoint);But here is my contribution to the project,and I'm baring my struggles and lessons with cancer and depression hoping that someone out there who might be going through the same thing stumbles across this book and finds out they can relate to me(and hopefully reaches out to me so that we can bitch about our struggles haha).To anyone who is going through a tough time or knows anyone who is,I urge you (or the person you know)to take part in the #TheFreedomProject.Write your story,I'm sure I want to know how you overcame your demons.And I'm sure others want to too.

That's about it.

Have an amazing day.]