Bed of Roses-A Bon Jovi Fanfiction-

First Bon Jovi Fic! Enjoy!
---------------------------------------
-Matrix

I walked through the gates clutching my backstage tickets hopefully. I can't believe this happened to me!! I won a over-the-phone competition (placing myself in first place) and got a ticket to see the Bon Jovi concert , go backstage and finally meet the band. I was super nervous in meeting my idols.

A young man with slicked back black hair and soft eyes approached me.

"Are you Matrix ?" he asked. I nodded shyly. I was clad in my favourite attire wearing a pair of white jeans that I used fabric markers to draw pictures of Bon Jovi on them, a white Bon Jovi 2013 tour shirt, red vans and my wrists are covered with leather and beaded wristbands. My hair is flowing and loose but I wore a black hat like Ritchie's on my head.

"My name is Michael and I am Bon Jovi's tour manager. Follow me please." I nodded again and followed silently. It was just me and him and we were soon to expand with 4 more members, the Bon Jovi band members! We walked down silent corridors with only the sound of our feet echoing off the cement floor I be heard. finally we reached a cobalt blue door with a golden star on it. I stopped suddenly.

"Are they in there?" I asked Michael shyly. He nodded a grin plastered on his face. I glance at my watch, it was 2:15, the concert began at 5:45, I had almost 4 hours with them!

I sighed heavily a few times and then nodded to Michael. He stepped forward and turned the door handle. I watched as the door opened slowly.