Invitation

I opened the e-mail quickly, I was dying to see what it said.

(D:)I am bored shitless and I have no lyric writing inspiration!!! Help!

(M:) I just climbed out of a window on the seventh-top- story, slid down the piping and climbed back into the building through an open window in floor three all so I could get away from my boss..... Does that inspire you?

(D:) I have no comment.

I laughed a little and sighed happily.

(M:) How much spare time do you have anyways? Your ALWAYS e-mailing!

(D:) AM NOT! I just have allot of spare time!

(M:) I jut said that...

(D:) No you didn't, what are you talking about?

(M:) You.Are.So.Weird.

(D:) THANKYOU!! :)

My days went allot like this for the next four months. David and I had got so much closer (yay!) and Jon, Richie and Tico were e-mailing me too! It was all I could have ever asked for.

Work had been a total pain in the ass lately, seeing as I was loaded with the job of finding Blake a new secretary, editing the season's magazines and designing the magazines. Not to mention Sylvie's birthday was coming up so I had to throw her a kick-ass party as well as get her the best present ever. I literally had to do it or she'd fill my bed with dirt again. All I did was forget to say 'Happy Birthday' as soon as I saw her. Your all problem thinking "Wow, Sylvie's a bitch." But she really isn't, far from it actually.

Anyway, so this morning I woke up to Sylvie shuffling through my e-mails.

"Hey!" I shouted. She jumped, shocked.

"Hi." She mumbled before continuing to read a new e-mail from David.

"Sylvie! You can't read those!" I moaned, sliding out I bed and rubbing my eyes before heading over to the computer.

"He wants you to meet him and the guys over at Jon's house." She said with pleading eyes. She wanted to come.

"Does he?" I asked awkwardly, trying to avoid telling her that they wouldn't allow it.

"Don't you have a presentation this morning?" I asked. She glared at me but sighed giving in.

"You just don't want me to come!" She said crossing her arms like a child. "Fine! But I am TOTALLY coming next time!"

I sighed relieved. Sylvie won't be bringing up my most embarrassing moments ever, whenever Jon and the guys said something.

I put on a yellow summer dress with yellow sandals and a white flower headband.

I scoffed a piece of toast and an apple then brushed my teeth, twice just to make sure they were clean. Sprayed my mouth with mint spray and brushed my hair again.

Sylvie stopped me in the hallway, giving me a once over before allowing me to continue.

Grabbing my car keys and my wallet I ran down the stairs taking two at a time, nearly tripping down the last set.

I hopped into my car, started it and pulled out o the parking grinning like crazy.