Step 2&3

STEP 2

Don't be annoyingIt's a major turn-off. Don't yell all the time and laugh at people in front of his face. He'll probably think you are mean. Just stay calm. It's okay to be crazy, but don't get over the top. Being crazy and outgoing is one thing, and being crazy and annoying is another.

Dunno, but for me crazy girls are cute. Its just that wag lang talagang maover-over dahil masarap talagang hambalusin ang ganong mga babae.

STEP 3

Talk to him! Don't be shy. Just start off by giving him a small wave in between classes, if you are in school, then a little 'Hi' here and there. When you talk to him, be flirty. Talk to him and look at him in the eye to get him nervous. Smile and make sure your breath isn't stinky (Tic Tacs or Orbit gum would be good.) Touch him while you talk, but don't touch him too much. Just a couple playful shoves and pokes will send a weird yet nice feeling down his spine. Ask him questions about him. Guys love talking about themselves, many are conceited like that. You should also act like you care, throw in a couple jokes and make him laugh.

➡Itong touch him and talk to him ay hindi ko to keri. Lalo na yong smile at him. Hahaha Trololol. But some people says that most of the guys are attracted to those girls who are cheerful. At yong touch? Maybe its not necessary to do. Baka pag kamalan ka pang nanananching. Or it could be they might think that you're a flirt. Just act natural. Yong galawang hokage na hindi obvious. Lol Just make sure that while talking to him is you have a good breath. Baka isang word lang ang lumabas sa bibig mo ay mahimatay na si crush. (Hindi dahil sa kilig kundi sa baho.)

Keep scrolling or flip the page.

Nam